???

Langie's P.O.V

I turned around to find my ex. With ricco's ex? I don't know if this was planned ,but if so it ain't working. Maybe before I changed I would have cried and ran ,but now that I have changed I could care less. I just turned back around and played on my phone until I felt someone sit beside me. I see dumb and dumber acting like I am not there so I just go back to playing on my phone. They then start kissing and leaning on me so I grab Ricco's ex by her hair and throw her off me.

Ricco's P.O.V

When I got back I seen my ex on the floor and langie playing on her phone. I also saw her ex helping my ex. So, I called langie over instead of going over there. She walks to me ,but before she does she kicks my ex and says "oops" innocently. I then know exactly who put her on the floor. When she makes it over I raise my eyebrow and "what happend". She looks at me like should I tell you or should I not ,"Well... I felt someone staring at me and I seen my ex and your ex. SO i just turned back around and played on my phone because I didn't care. THEN they decided to come over to the couch and start making out while leaning on me so I grabbed your ex's hair and throwed her on the floor. I wasn't letting them know I didn't care. I nod and glare at our ex's. I don't know why ,but just the thought of him being close to her angers me so I decided maybe this party was not for us. 

Langie's P.O.V

 We left the party and went to his house. I didn't really feel like staying home alone ,because I knew I would be bored out of my mind. We then watched netflix and ate dinner in his bed we fell asleep(not with the plates in the bed). 

                                                                      The next morning...

Ricco's P.O.V

I have plans for today...BIG plans. I hope she enjoys everything ,but I have to go like now cause I do not want to be here when she wakes up or it will ruin the surprise. *I left*

Langie's P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed. I do not know why ,but I felt very sad so I go to the living room and he wasn't there. I go check the kitchen and there is breakfast with a note:

Dear langie,

      I know you are wondering why you woke up and I wasn't there. Well, I have my reasons and you will find out soon enough. Today you and I are gonna be busy so cancel any plans for today. I also need you to do a couple things for me and in the order I say to or it will not work out the way I want it to ok?

                    1.) eat your breakfast, i prepared myself before you woke up and left the starbucks in the fridge.

                  2.) Dress into something nice, not to dressy, and in your own style. Today is about you so please be yourself

                  3.) I want you to go to the mall and buy any type of dress you want 

                  4.) when you get done, picking out your dress there will be a note back at the house for you start now. 

                                                                    Love, 

                                                                              Ricco<3

PS, DO NOT come back in less then 3 hours. Yes, that includes you eating breakfast and getting ready to go to the mall and being in the mall and stuff.

 See you soon