Promises

Langie's P.O.V

After school, I was waiting for Ricco to come out. I didn't see him so I walked towards his class. As I was heading there someone pulled me into a classroom. Though it was not just any classroom it was a very VERY dark classroom. I heard shuffling letting me know that I was not the only person in the room so I tried to be as quiet as I could to try to get to the door. Though as I was feeling around I felt the other persons stomach. They then grabbed me and pinned me to the wall.

Ricco's P.O.V

I walked out of my classroom expecting for  Langie to be waiting for me. To my surprise she was not there so I thought maybe she is outside. She wasn't there so I went back inside and called her. I heard her ringtone in another classroom. Though I know that classroom is not used. I take off running when I get to the door. I heard muffled screams so I burst into the room to find someone pinning langie against a wall. I push him/her into the hallway and when I do I see that it was langie's EX I began to hit him and beat him up.

Langie's P.O.V

While I was crying I felt like I was not able to move. That's when I heard grunts and then I cried harder thinking that Ricco was getting hurt. That's when someone came in and picked me up while caressing my hair. It was Ricco I know his scent anywhere. He carried me to the car and we drove off. When we got to his house he opened the door ,but he was about to continue walking so I grabbed him and he picked me up. he sat me on the bed. I layed down and went straight to sleep. When I woke up I got a text from someone. It was my best friend saying that she is throwing a party and she was trying to see if I wanted to go. I texted her and told her everything and said I am going to ask Ricco back so I will hit her up with the answer in a second. I got up and went to the living room Ricco was in his office editing a video so I tapped on him and asked him about the party. He said sure we can go and he asked what time was it going to be. I then replied to my bestie yay ,but what time does it start. She said yay and that it starts at 8. I replied ok and checked the time it was 6: 40 so I decided I will cook and eat which will take 20 mins and take a 10 minute shower because it will take almost an hour to do my makeup and get dressed. an hour and 20 minutes later... I was dressed so I went to go check on ricco by the way this is my outfit:

 I was dressed so I went to go check on ricco by the way this is my outfit:

Ricco's POV 

Ricco's POV 

I was already dressed for the party and was waiting for langie to come and tell me when she is ready. All of a sudden I hear the door open so I turn around and I was drooling. I felt it going down my face she came up to me and closed my mouth while smirking. She then walked out and I followed she then told me to take her home real quick so we can choose another car because she wants a car that matches her outfit. I nodded and we headed over I didn't really comprehend everything she said all I heard was take her home to get her a car. 

Langie's P.O.V

When we arrived at my house I opened my garage that is always hidden to look like a plain wall so that no one can try to enter and steal my cars. When we walked in Ricco looked like a kid in a candy shop so I told him he can pick a red car and drive us to the party. I have never EVER seen him so excited he choose baddie and yes I do name my cars. There are alot of them though I do not ever forget there names I have so many cars that I lost count of them and I have to renovate so that I can have another level of the garage because I cannot fit all my cars here some of them are at my parents house. We head to the party and we could already see people making out and people passed out on the floor I checked the time it was only 8:30 how were so many people already drunk I would understand maybe just maybe a little tipsy ,but not drunk.When we went in I saw my best friend and me and Ricco walked over to her.

Aliyah: Hi bestie, I haven't talk to you in a while. I am so happy you could come to my party.

Langie: Me too, we have to start talking more like we used to. Maybe we can have a sleepover next weekend and catch-up with each other.

Aliyah: YASSS!! Text me all the details. Sorry I have to go sawyer is calling my name. 

Langie: Get it girl!

she blushed and walked away I sat down on the couch while Ricco went to go get drinks. When I was waiting on him. I played on my phone when I felt someone starring at me. So I looked around and found...

TO BE CONTINUED...

I will post on wednesdays from now on hope you keep reading my story and sorry for the mistakes of my last chapter I fixed everything and if you read my new one Nerd to baddie I will fix that one to alright. I purple you guys byeeee!!!