Awkward ch.21

~ Langie's P.O.V~

Once I seen it was him I literally ducked and told my best friend we have to go right now. She of course being a good person decided to ask me what's wrong. I said ill tell her later let's go right now. She wasn't leaving till she got an explanation , because she was really hoping to get a tattoo today. As soon as I got done explaining I felt someone sit next to me. I honestly wanted to die. I didn't dare turn around ,but I got a tap on my shoulder. So, I dumbly turned around and it was his brother but he peeked around his brother and seen me. He just sat there wide-eyed and blank. Out of nowhere he pushed aside his brother and hugged me.

~Ricco's P.O.V~

'It was her, it was definitely her but I haven't told my brother what happened yet. So, he thinks she went back home and was going to come back in a year or two. So, he tapped on her and she slowly turned around.

~Langie's P.O.V~

I felt someone tap on me so I slowly turned around praying that it wasn't Ricco. To my luck it was and I silently thanked god and then I stopped cause I realized that it was his brother. I awkwardly waved. Then my name was called so I quickly said I gotta go and then left real quick. Unfortunately not quick enough cause someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to see Ricco. I rolled my eyes and snatched my arm away and yelled "what?!" He immediately looked disappointed.
He said something that made me realize why I can't be with him anymore or ever again, "sorry I thought you were someone I knew." And let my arm go. I rolled my eyes and left while flipping him off. " I'm still Langie. Just not YOUR Langie." I yelled before the door was closed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sooooooo sorry that I took forever to write another chapter. I had huge writers block plus I did start the second book but I started putting my interest in it and then it just got weird and the ending would have been ok just not the story in between so imma just continue this and then make another series which I will start planning. Please give me ideas for the book. Maybe some scandals to add or some things or events you want to happen.
Have a great day my love bugs 💕