FUCKBOY

Langie's P.O.V

I seen Ricco and his ex... kissing. I then go up to them and snatch her by her hair off him.
"so that's what we doing now . Is that why you called me out here, to show me that you still want her. FUCK YOU RICCO!!! I thought you had changed. I guess not. You are still that same F**KBOY, MANWHORE, S*X LOVING H*E. " i then walked closer to him and slapped him. "I hope you and your h*e enjoy your time together." 

Ricco's P.O.V 

I was waiting for langie to get here. When someone called my name. I turned around and seen my ex. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is she doing here. I hope langie does not come soon cause I do not want to have to explain this. I HAVE to get rid of her before langie comes. "Why are YOU here" I say with a rude tone. She looks as disppointed as I did when I seen it was here and not langie."why so rude?" she says innocently and slowly. I was just getting discusted by the second. "Cause I do not want you here, speaking of that can you like... LEAVE? I need you gone before she gets here because I have plans. If she sees you it will ruin everything. Also you are ruing my mood." she looked really sad though I didnt care."well I have something to tell you ,but first I am going to have to say it in your ear because I do not want ANYBODY to here." I look at her like she is slow. I lean my ear by her mouth. She then grabs my face and starts kissing me." All of a sudden I feel here thrown off of me. I see langie and man did she look so good. I was about to say something when she starts speaking."so that's what we doing now . Is that why you called me out here, to show me that you still want her. FUCK YOU RICCO!!! I thought you had changed. I guess not. You are still that same F**KBOY, MANWHORE, S*X LOVING H*E. " She then comes closer and slaps me. I was about to say something again ,but again i am interupted by her "I hope you and your h*e enjoy your time together." She then walks off , I run after her. I have worked so hard to get this far. I cannot give up now. "langie!!!" I keep calling her she keeps walking. I see her hands clenched. I speed up and pick her up hugging her. "NO, dont leave me. I cant lose you. Let me explain...Please." 

Langie's P.O.V

I really started to crack. I guess it is reasonable to give him a chance to explain. Though I cannot hear it right now. I cant listen right now , I wont except whatever he says. All I can think about is what just happened. "Ricco put me down. I will listen just not right now. Give me time and space."I calmly said. He hesitates to , but he eventually let me go and put me down. I just get in my car and drive to his house to get my clothes. Once I am done. I hear someone pull up so I hurry up and put my stuff in my car and then I leave. I can't with myself. I am just so weak and easy to fool. I mean it just sounds ridiculous. BULLY TO BOYFRIEND.