Bleep bleep bleep

Langie P.O.V

We headed to my house. I gave Ricco the keys so that he can unlock the door while I got my stuff out of the car. As soon as I got in I got pinned to the wall making me drop all my stuff except my glasses and blow pop .

Ricco's P.O.V

I knew she was lying ,because it was kinda cloudy and the sun was not really bright. 

Ricco: Tell me the truth because I know your lying what did alissa do to you?

Langie I already tol-

Ricco: Ok, we can do this the hard way then.

I pick her up and bring her to her bathroom in her bedroom. I wipe all the makeup and take off her oversized hoodie ,and thigh high boots.

Langie: It's not like I was never gone see you undressed anyway...anyway you wouldn't say the truth so... let's clean you up.

I then make her some bath water with bubbles and rose petals. I then go out of the room while she gets fully undressed and go into her bath. I got her some clothes and a drink. I go in the bathroom and set the drink beside. I then also lay her clothes on her bed.

Langie's P.O.V

When I got out of my bath I went to the kitchen ,and when I walk in I see Ricco cooking. I went and give him a back hug , he turned around and gave me a peck on my forehead and told me to go sit down ,because the food is almost ready.I did as I was told ,and while I waited I played on my phone. After a couple minutes Ricco sat some food in front of me.He had made me my favorite...SPAGHETTI!!!

When we had finished eating Ricco collected all the dishes and washed them ,while I headed to my room and scrolled through netflix

When we had finished eating Ricco collected all the dishes and washed them ,while I headed to my room and scrolled through netflix. I picked the kissing  booth. Just as a hot makeout sesh happened Ricco walked in and laid down beside me. I started getting this arge to kiss him so I pretended to be sleep ,and after awhile I fell asleep. When I woke up I felt something on my back and a hand around my waist. I tried to get up ,but I was pulled down. I kept trying and trying until I gave up. When I was starting to drift back off to sleep. I heard Ricco say something.

Ricco: Go back to sleep babygirl

langie: No, I have to get ready for school and so do you.

Ricco: Fine, I will be back to pick you up.

Langie:Wait! Can I go with you I want to wear one of your hoodies.

Ricco: Sure, let's go.

He picked me up and started carrying me.

Langie: Hold up!

He put me down and I ran back to my room.

Ricco's P.O.V

I was waiting for langie when she starts running towards me with some long boots and a  little bag in her hand.

Ricco: Ready now?

Langie: yes.

Langie's P.O.V

He picks me up again ,and we head to his car. When we get to the car he puts me inside and buckles my seatbelt. He jogs to the other side and gets in and buckles his seatbelt. While we were driving he asked me if I wanted to go to starbucks. I screeched and rapidly nodded my head. He pulled into the driveway and we went through the drive through and got our order. The cashier girl was working my nerves she was being all flirty and when she handed the change with the receipt there was a number on it. That's when I snapped.

Langie: Look you *bleep* How about you do your job instead of *bleep* around.

Ricco's face was on shooketh 9000. She was just dumbfounded. I then smiled innocently and said

Langie: Thx for the drinks sweetie.

we then pulled off and headed to Ricco's house. I grabbed one of his hoodies and did my routine and my hair/makeup.

(includes glasses/hair/makeup*maroon eyeshadow with cat eye eyeliner and mascara/lashes*)

once I was done I came out and ricco's jaw hit the floor. He gave me a damn bbg look. I just playfully rolled my eye and grabbed his keys and said "your driving." He said ok and smacked my butt. After 15 minutes We arrived at school. Everyone was just staring at me. I just kissed Ricco's cheek and walked to class. Today, the only class I have with him is dance ,because we have student council meeting until 7th period. I am gonna be sad all day.