Dance practice

Langie P.O.V

I wake up, eat breakfast, and watch some TV. I start dozing off so I was gonna play on my phone. I see the time. 

Langie: OMG! I have an 1 hour to get ready. First, let me make sure that he is still coming.

 First, let me make sure that he is still coming

This is what their conversation looked like.

Langie: I have to hurry up. I get dressed(pic above).

I was walking into living room when I heard a knock at the door.In walks in ricco. who couldn't see because of all the stuff in his hand. so he I told him to follow the sound of my voice and then he sat it on the counter. I was behind him. when he turned around I was bending over to get me a water out of the bottom of the fridge. When I got back up His face was tomato red.

Ricco's P.O.V 

I had set the stuff down and when ai turned around BAM. A bending over langie. Not in the way you think she was bending over to get water. I felt my face getting hot. Damn my face was red. Soon as thought that she popped back up.

Langie:  Hey ri... Are you OK? wait.. OH... oops...sorry.

Ricco: It's okay... what is it that you were about to ask me?(quickly changing the subject)

Langie: I know what you are trying to do ,but I will let it slide. I was gonna ask if you wanted a water bottle or Some juice in a bottle.

Ricco: Juice please... Where is the dance room

Langie: It is upstairs 2nd right. It is also right beside my bedroom that has langie on it.

Ricco: OK I will wait their.

*walks on away*

Langie P.O.V

Soon as Ricco left the room. I started blushing very hard. I got our juice and stuff and walked in. We practiced for hours. Then, it was time for him to go home.

Langie: well, be ready for tomorrow ,and I hope we win.

Ricco: I will be, and same

Langie:*kisses cheek*Goodnight ricco

Ricco: *stutters* G-goodnight 

*waves and walks to his car*

Author E: Hope you enjoyed my book. Please go read my other book too. I would really appreciate it. I know some of y'all are hating on BTS*cough,cough* My cousin *cough,cough* Irene. Anyway just try it out it is a romance like this one , but it is also mystery and fantasy. So go check it out. I am not that far in the book ,but I believe you will enjoy. Even if you do not like BTS.