changed.

(A/N)I put what the best friend at the top so you could get an idea of what she looked like.

Langie's p.o.v
I'm about to go with my best friend to get a tattoo though I've never had one I'm not that scared to be honest. We decided to wear similar or the same outfits to the shop because we are about to get matching tattoos. I took a shower and then I put on my clothes and shoes. My best friend then did the same thing. 

After that we went to my , what I like to call, Extra large vanity

After that we went to my , what I like to call, Extra large vanity. Its my makeup room that the wall is decorated with cabinets that are full of hair and makeup products. on one side of the wall there is a long mirror on the wall with a counter underneath that is the same length. With pastel pink chairs. we went to go do our makeup and hair.(hair above)

(hair above)

we put on some clear gloss, grabbed our phone and purse, and headed to the car. when we got in the car I blue toothed my phone to the car and put on our favorite song.

After about 30 minutes, including a Starbucks stop(hehe...I literally cant go anywhere without stopping for a snack.) When we get there we go inside and tell them its us and what time the appointment was set for. We have to wait like 5-10 minutes cause our people are finishing up a tattoo. Its been like 3 minutes when somebody else comes in. I didn't look up but the bell rang kinda grabbing my attention and then I heard a voice. Though it wasn't just any voice it was HIS voice. I looked up so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. It was HIM. The boy who broke my heart. The Boy I had loved and maybe still do. The boy who CHANGED me. It was Ricco.