THE HANGOUT

play the music when I say to anyways let's continue with the sorry hope you enjoy.->>>>

Ricco and langie both got out of the car ,and decided to hangout. After a movie they decided to play dirty truth or dare.

Ricco: The rules are the same but the questions will be dirty and if you don't want to answer or do something you have to strip. The one who stripped the most loses and has to buy dinner ,but the other person picks where to go. The questions are from offline so just pick one and go. you can go first.

Langie: Ok, Truth or dare

Ricco: ....uhmm... truth

Langie: Ok... Have you ever had sex outside?

Ricco:  uhhmm... well.. yeah

Langie: RICCO!!! I don't even want to know.

Ricco: Your turn, truth or dare]

Langie: dare.. Imma be bold today

Ricco: Bet, since you wanna be bold Imma give you a bold dare... Lick your partner all the way from their neck to the brim of their underwear

Langie:  It does not say that

Ricco:  Oh yes it does * shows screen* 

Langie: Uggg*stomps up to Ricco*

Ricco P.O.V

I thought she was gonna chicken out ,but no she stomps here way over and sticks out her tongue and licked my neck where my pineapple tattoo is to the brim of my Calvin Klein boxers. I sat their frozen. She pulled my shirt back down and sat down and said dare or dare. I raised my eyebrow.

Ricco: Truth*says confidently*

she just starts scrolling and reading. I think she is finding a punishment because of the one I picked but to be fair that was one that wasn't really that dirty.

Langie: *Raises eyebrow and then clicks head with finger like she got an idea* Is it true that you jerked off in the mall restroom?

Ricco: *turns red* well...uhm.. see... what happened?

Langie: Nope... that's not how it works. Yes or no?

Ricco: Yes, I did but it is not my fault your were there with all your curves and in those outfits like wow. I think your bathing suit lied thick thighs don't save lives they take them and...*interrupted*

Langie P.O.V

*Play music now*

Ricco was talking ,but all I could think about was his pink plump lips that were moving. So while he was talking I decided to kiss him. He immediately kissed back. I straddled him. Then after 30 mins of us making out his phone went off. 

Ricco: *on phone* Fine... yeah,yeah yeah... I understand... give me like 5 minutes... ok bye

*hangs up*

Me: I am guessing you need to go.

Ricco:  yeah sawyer says he wants me home now so I have to go ,but don't worry tomorrow we can hangout some more *winks*

Me: *face gets red*  Ok, well see you later 

Ricco:  *starts walking but stops* Hey langie I have a quick question

ME: Yeah what is it?

Ricco:  The other days were you crying because like i felt something wet on my back

Me: No, It was just you picked me up like a certain way and it kinda made me... yeah bye Ricco you have to go now bye

Ricco:  Don't worry I got my answer see you tomorrow *bites lip*

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter was a little.... un-kid friendly but that is how some of the chapter will be if you do not like it I am sorry you can skip it or Read another book. Anyway suggestions in the comments please I need to know what you  like and do not like and what you would like to happen. No promises though. anyway bye love you guys and thinks for the views and votes please vote more. Smooches love you and PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORY PLZZZZ. that's all bye.