saturday

Langie's P.O.V

After Ricco left I went straight to sleep. The next day... I got up ,and went to the bathroom it was like 10 am. When I got out of the bathrrom I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see adym with starbucks and breakfeast in his hand. 

Langie: Hi, ricco is that for me

Ricco: *silent*

Langie: Earth to ricco(but then I realised what I was wearing)

Ricco: Oh

Ricco: Oh..um hi I brought you breakfeast since we were supposed to hangout today.

Langie:  ok, thx you can come in. *I turn and walk away but then I realize again without turing around I say* you gone sit there and stare all day or are you gonna come in?

Ricco: oh yeah coming.

Langie: I am gonna go take a shower and get dressed.

Ricco: Ok take your time and also we are gonna go to the mall so dress prepared to walk.

Langie:  got it*walks away knowing he is still staring* Adym stop staring

Ricco: was not!... Ok I was but I can't help it.

Langie: Mhm

I then walk up and take a thirty minute bath. I then realize it's lundary day which means my towels are in the dryer and if I run across ricco will see... well guess I gotta book it.

Ricco's P.O.V

I was just spinning in the stool when all of a sudden the bathroom door swings open making me look up. All of a sudden I seen a NAKED langie.  My eyes were wide.

Ricco:  IF YOU WANTED TO FLASH ME YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST DID IT WHILE WE WERE IN THE SAME ROOM!

She then came back alittle bit but I cannot see her body she then sticked out her arm and flipped me off while walking back. She flipped me off till I could not see anymore.

*Time skip*

When she came out she was looking like a whole snack. She also looked comfortable at the same time: