Party

Langie P.O.V

 I have arrived at the party and I see my friend. 

Langie: Hey, Aliyah you look so good

Aliyah: I am in a kiddie dress compared to the one you have on

Langie: Well, because... you see.. Adym picked my outfits out and bought me some outfits and I bought some. We are gonna be matching. We are now friends.

Aliyah kinda went blank with her mouth open. She was just starring at me. 

Langie: Earth to Aliyah 

she snapped out of it .

Langie: well, let's go in

We go in the party and First person we see and see's us is of course... Ricco. He walked over to us and then...

Ricco P.O.V

 The first person I see was langie. Then I see her friend. They were just Looking from the entrance so I came over to them and decided to invite them in and introduce her friend to my friend. That way I would be alone with Langie. Her friend left, and then me and langie went into my house so that we could get something to drink and then she wanted me to show her to the guest room so she can change.
*10 minutes later*
She comes out with only her bathing suit on. Let's just say her bathing suit was not lying.
She then says to me
"Where are your swimming shorts"
She then drags me upstairs and into my room and says change into a black or a white pair.

She waits on the bed while i change in the bathroom. I come back in , she then drags me too the pool. We were still holding hands. 

Langie's P.O.V 

Me and Ricco are going outside when i turn over to see his face tomato red. I then realize why, I was holding his hand. I then let go and smiled at him and gave a I am sorry look.

Ricco: It's okay, I know you are just excited. Are you ready? Do you want to jump in together.

 I nod yes, he then grabs my hand and we then jump in. Everyone joins us and we look at each other underwater. he starts getting close. I then do the same. We then, got so close to where our nose. We then go close to where our lips were so close to touching. We kissed. I broke it and then smirked. 

Ricco P.O.V 

WE KISSED!!! Though she broke it and smirked. We both popped out of the water. She just gets out of the water and she walks up the stairs. Her body all wet, and the water matching her curves. She gets out ,and she just walks out of the water and sits down. I don't know why she did that ,but she was sitting back on the chair. I then realized why. My crazy ex-girlfriend was calling her name. Apparently she wanted to fight. Langie excepted. The Alissa(my ex) said she wasn't finished. Langie said okay, what else was their to say, apparently it was not any type of fight it was a dance battle. Langie then grabbed me ,and took me inside. 

Langie: This is why I do not want to be with you right here. I do not want to have to deal with this.

She then starts taking off her bathing suit. I just close my eyes. 

Langie: Stupid I kept my bra on and My underwear

I uncover my eyes now she has on a different outfit.

I then was out of there I told her I would be out there I am going to change out  of my wet clothes

I then was out of there I told her I would be out there I am going to change out  of my wet clothes. She then walked out. I changed and everything went to normal.

When I went outside my ex was finishing her dance then Y/N was next and her bestie Aliyah.

Y/N is the middle girl and Aliyah is the girl with the white shorts.

Of course Y/N won ,but then she didn't know what she had won.Apparently she won me. She had said:

Y/N: That's it?? c'mon now my prize can't be something I already have.*winked at Ricco*

My ex just walked off in disgust while I ran up and hugged langie from the back.

She grabbed my face and leaned on it. She then whispered to me:

Langie: I cannot stay I have to go see you tomorrow do not forget about practice at my house. 

I nodded and gave her a peck on the cheek.While letting her go her and her friend left and I cleaned up and went off to bed. I was so anxious to go to her house. Wow my crush invited me over.

Authors P.O.V

I am so so sorry I haven't posted in a while. Do not worry I have not forgotten about you and my first published book. Oh by the way go check out my new book called secrets. It has BTS on the cover with cute little kawii pictures. Give me suggestions in the comments. Hope you liked this very long chapter. I worked really hard on it. Wait do not think I forgot about the question. Did he say CRUSH. Though I thought it was just her bully. By the way they are not together......... YET. HAHAHAH. BYYYEEEE HAVE TO GO STUDY MY KOREAN, SPANISH, AND JAPANESE. bye bye*SMOOCHES*