Chapter 7: Action and Reaction

A/N: I should've made a simple guide on this but: [Y/N] = Your name, [L/N] = Last name. This chapter might be kind of short, and may or may not have some lapses in terms of grammar and/or the plot, since I might be writing this at 10 in the evening. Anyways, comments are always appreciated and encouraged, and enjoy!

---3rd Person POV---

A situation was brewing within the quarters of Doc's personal office. When that door gave way and around 6 operators came crashing through, nothing but shock and a hint of anger filled Talion's mind. He looked back and stood up out of instinct, then realized his face was exposed. "Well, shit. You've got to be kidding me" he thought. When the dust settled and the fallen operators look up, they see Talion's face, clear as day thanks to the office's lights. He had smooth yet masculine features, with dark brown eyes and even darker hair. He had  the jaw line and brows of a model, yet something about it gave them an odd vibe. Talion could all but clench his fist, sigh, and facepalm. The operators took turns standing up and brushing off any dust that they contracted on their clothes, then looked at Talion.

Dokkaebi: "Your eyes, they look so nice.. Yet so tired.."

Talion: *sigh* "You dont say." He says with a hint of sarcasm.

The female operators in the room suddenly had touches of red or pink on their cheeks, all of them were hypnotised by his handsome features. And boy did those lips seem surprisingly plump to them (if you know what I mean ;) ). Yet, despite all these wonderful features, the operators did sense something through the man's eyes and face. His eyes. Their glare and stare were strong and intimidating, yet stunning and.. Tired. No, not 'tired' as caused by lack of sleep or fatigue. His eyes were that of a seasoned soldier, who seemed to have seen too much action and death for one lifetime. It was clear, this man, although long accustomed and skilled in war and combat, has grown tired of it. Very tired of it, in fact.

Tachanka: "We did not mean to intrude so rudely, comrade."

Kapkan: "We were just.. Taken by our curiosity."

Rook and Caveira silently nodded in agreement.

Blackbeard: "We just wanted to know more about you, y'know?" Blackbeard looked around, seeing nods and notions of agreement from the others.

Dokkaebi: "How can we trust someone with our lives when they don't even trust their teammates with their identity?"

Talion was angered by that statement, but kept his cool. He reached for his mask, seeking to put it back on. But, as he did, he spoke.

Talion: "How can I trust my teammates if I --" The helmet hissed, and the synthesizer powered up.

Talion: "--can't even trust them to respect my privacy?" Talion finished his sentence, with a synthesized voice taking over.

The operator's faces of blushes and expressions of awe soon turned to visible regret for their actions.

Valkyrie: "Sorry, Y/N.. We didn't mean to--"

Talion: "What? Get caught eavsdropping? Oh, and don't call me that. You don't have the right nor the permission to call me that." Talion interrupted.

Valkyrie was expecting that answer, but was kind of offended by such a response.

Rook: "You do not need to be so rude to Meghan you know." Julien said with a subtle French accent.

Talion sighed and softly groaned, before making his way to the door.

Talion: "I would appreciate it, if you all won't do that ever again." He said with a slight growl trailing the end of his sentence.

As soon as Talion left, the room filled with an uncomfortable silence once again. Doc could only stair at his now broken door and the intruders with a look of dissapointment and disbelief.