Chapter 10: The Date

A/N: So about 'posting it tomorrow', I kinda got lazy so might've accidentally and intentionally published this the day after. Also do pardon the excessive  amount of timeskips and POV switches, since I got lazy and don't wanna be writing too much stuff which would make the chapter somewhat uninteresting and unnecessarily long. Anyways,  do enjoy yourselves while reading.

 Ela POV

I was making my way to my dorm, when I found Y/N passing by my dorm. I saw my opportunity, and took it.

Me: "Y/N! Wait!"

Y/N: "Ela? What is it."

Me: "This might be last minute.. But could you be our 'bodyguard'?"

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Me: "Me and Zo are meeting this guy, who may or may not be a possible.. Let's say 'suitor' for me. Zo's bringing her family, and I'm bringing you."

Y/N: "Sure. I'll do it."

Me: "Yes! Thank you! Now I don't need to suffer this—"

Y/N: "But first, let me get prepared." He interrupts and put's his finger on my lips, making me blush a tiny bit.

Me: : "Alright alright."

Y/N: "I'll meet you in 30 minutes."

With that, he left and I went inside my dorm to get changed, since it would look pretty dumb to see a girl out shopping dressed in combat apparels.

—ANOTHER TIMESKIP—

Me and my sister were both dressed in casual clothing and standing by the front gate, waiting for Y/N to show up.

Zofia: "Where's your assigned 'bodyguard' Ela?"

Me: "I dunno, he said he'd be here. Besides, we don't even have a ride! Didn't think of that, now did ya?"

Zofia grunted and I let out a small chuckle.

Zofia: "We'll take a cab."

Just as she finished her sentence, a truck pulled up to the road in front of us. Now Im no expert at cars, but that truck was a range rover land rover. Or was it 'Land Rover Range Rover'? I don't really care, but damn that is one fine looking car, or truck rather. To my surprise, Y/N steps out of the driver's seat and greets us. He was clad in a military-style black camo long-sleeved top, black cargo pants tucked into his combat boots, a low profile utility belt, and a radio and earpiece that looked like it came straight out from a secret service movie or something.

Zofia: "You picked him?! You just had to pick him.."

I let out a a giggle and nod, the Y/N spoke.

Y/N: "Yes, yes she did. Now c'mon, hop in." He says while opening the backdoor in an gentleman-like manner.

Me: "How do you have that car?"

Y/N: "I have my ways. It's called 'buying them'." I never knew he was rich enough to buy such a luxurious vehicle.

Zofia gets in first while I get in last.

Me: "You certainly know your manners." I say while entering.

Y/N: "Hm." Y/N closes the door, and proceeds back into the drivers seat. We soon start heading into town.

Luckily, the nearest mall wasn't too far away, so we were about to park. But, Zofia asked if she could be dropped off in a different spot.

Me: "Wait, where are you going?"

Zofia: "Since when did you care?"

Me: "Hmph."