Operator Status: ACTIVE

Personal log number 10... Date: Classified. Location: Fort Campbell, Kentucky, USA. It's been around 4 weeks since me and Six last spoke... Well, the old one anyway. The new one's not bad, he's been doin' a lot of working organising us all - must be tons of work considering the fact that we are technically; a separate entity from the residents who call this humongous base home. The United States Gov't  has politely allowed us to use this area as our main base of operations as we continue our hunt for them blood-thirsty sons of bitches. So far, we've been able to gather intel about another possible attack on U.S. soil; if we do not prevent this one, it may turn out to be another case of Barlett U. but with much more... Catastrophic consequences, considering how well armed and debatably adequately trained this syndicate of mass destruction is. As for the kid I've been told to watch over - he seems to be doing fine. I last saw him in physical therapy a day ago, and takes this roadblock in his life as a challenge he so strongly wishes to overcome.. Man, the spark in this kid. I just wish he wasn't seduced by such demented ideologies in his head so early on in his life. There is good in him, he's given us all he knows about the White Masks, and so far this intel has been quite the juicy pick. I will continue to watch over him as promised, but the visits will have to wait. For now, we have local security forces coming here for extra training tomorrow... And boy will that be an enjoyable moment, heh. I've also heard news of a representative from a private military company coming over to "observe", our way of training these men...

I really don't like this downtime from the action. It doesn't really suit me as of the moment. It's like, one minute you're out there kickin' ass and actually doing work. The other, you're sitting down at an office, managing files, people, and occasionally supervising PT-related activities. No matter. Things like these requires a lot of patience... And discipline. If one thing is for sure, it's that...

I, shall return.

Operator Talion, signing off.