Chapter 11: Dares and Hangovers

A/N: Just a warning, some lowkey mature content is up ahead. So if any of you are not comfortable or not allowed to read such material, then do skip this chapter (sorry). But if you do wish to continue, I do hope you enjoy. Well? What are ya waitin' for? Get reading! :D

Ela POV

I wake up the next morning feeling absolutely groggy and dazed. 'What did I do last night?' I thought. After a couple attempts, I forced my weak body to stand up and went to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water, maybe that will freshen me up. I turned on the faucet, and splashed some water into my face. The second it me, I finally remembered what happened last night. I met this guy, pretty rude. I think I remember leaving, then heading to some random bar and drinking my life away. The rest is a blur.. When I go to grab a towel, I feel something stirring in my stomach, followed by the urge to vomit. I make my way towards the toilet seat and start throwing up. While I'm doing so, someone knocks on the door.

IQ: "Ela? Ela! You in there?"

Ela: "Just a minute...!" I say while wiping my face. My stomach thinks it's still a good time to vomit, and does so.

IQ enters the dorm looking for me.

IQ: "Ela? Where are you? You're gonna miss out on—" she's cut off by the sight of my current puking session.

IQ: "Mein Gott Ela! What happened to you?" She rushes to my side, holding back my short hair in case any strands fell victim to my disgusting spews of vomit.

Ela: "H-Hangover..."

IQ: "I can see that. C'mon, I'll bring you to Gustave. He'll get you on some meds or something." She starts helping me up and leads me to the door, where I struggle to find balance.

IQ clearly notices this, and looks at me with concern.

Ela: "I'm fine Monika, I can walk."

IQ: "Mhmm, sure you can. Change of plans, you're staying here while I go fetch der doktor. Judging by your current state, I think you'll be staying here for a bit.."

I could only groan at the thought of being trapped in my room, let alone being bed ridden. IQ set's me down by the bed, flushes the toilet, and heads out to find Doc.

IQ: "I'll be back. You better stay put." She says as she leaves.

Little does she know, I never listen. I move to stand up, make a couple steps towards the door, then fall again.

'Ow, yeah... I'm not moving for a while..." I struggle to crawl back up to the bed. This was afterall, my first hangover. And boy, did it suck like hell.

As I'm about to climb in, Y/N enters. He looks at me with eyes filled with confusion and curiosity as to what I was doing. I rolled my eyes and signalled him to come over and help me. He picks me up, and plops me on the bed like a dead fish.

Ela: "Really? You had to drop me like that..?" I saw with sass.

Y/N: "That's what you get for drinking way past your limit last night, although I'm not sure I can blame you to be honest." He says while tucking me in.

Ela: "Wait, you were there last night?"

He nods, and checks my forehead for any signs of a fever. I put my hand on his, and take his hand off of my head.

Ela: "I'm fine y'know."

Y/N: "Mhmm, sure you are." He says with obvious sarcasm.

Ela: "You aren't the first person to say that to me today."