3: Lillianna

"Dad I'm going to camp now!" I yelled. "Which one?" He asked. "Jupiter and then I'm going to Halfblood after. Bye dad!" I replied and started fading into the shadows. "Bye!" He said and then I was gone. I focused on Camp Jupiter. This jump is harder because it's farther away. I'll probably pass out immediately.
     The shadows disappeared and I was standing outside Jake's place. "Blood Boy!" I yelled and then a few seconds later he emerged. "Hey." I greeted. "Hi Ocean Girl." He replied. Before I could say anything else I collapsed. The last thing I felt was Jake catching me before I slipped into unconsciousness.
     Everything was dark and stunk of death. "Hello Lillianna." A voice said and I jumped. "Who are you?" I asked. "Don't you remember dear old sis." The voice responded. "Madison!" I growled and uncapped Riptide. "You can't hurt me, you're dreaming." Madison said and I put  Riptide away. "But I can hurt you." She said. "I would think twice before you do that." I growled. "Ooo so monster like and feisty, a shame you're not on my side, sis." She replied more high pitched. "You're right it is a shame, if I was on your side you wouldn't lose." I replied without growling.
     "Don't be a scaredy-cat come out of the shadows, sis!" I spat. "I'm not a scaredy-cat this whole place is made of darkness, you can't come out of the shadows." She replied. "Well alright then, why did you summon me?" I asked. "No reason just to be mean." She replied and cackled. Suddenly my skin started burning. "Two can play this game. Thank you for bringing me to a place filled with darkness." I growled. I started making my monsters. "Get her!" I bellowed. "I might not be able to hurt you be these can." I stated and burst out laughing.
     I heard a shriek which made my laughing more intense. "Are you done burning my skin or shall I continue?" I asked. Then burning sensation on my skin disappeared. I let my monsters retreat. "Don't try to hurt me again." I growled. I was about to say something but I woke up.
     I sat up and opened my eyes. I was sitting on Jake's bed with Skylar and Jake sitting across me. "She's going to regret that." I sneered softly. Jake and Skylar looked up worried. "Lily are you ok?" Jake asked. "Yeah I'm fine just a dream." I replied. "Well glad you're awake now, I got to go." Skylar interrupted walking out and I nodded.
    Jake walked over and hugged me. He was warmer than usual. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine, just worrying about you. I missed you." He replied. "I missed you too but you're warmer than usual." I responded. "Lay down, I'm going to check your temperature." I commanded and he listened. I stood up and walked over to the top of the bed and kneeled down. I pressed my lips to his forehead and it was burning. "Oh my gods Jake, you're burning!" I almost screamed. I looked down and saw he was blushing. I realized I was a few inches from his face, I tried to hold back my blush but it didn't work.
   "Sorry, I'm going to get Skylar." I said. "Don't be sorry and please don't get Skylar." He replied. "Absolutely not you have a fever." I responded. "Please! I don't want everyone to know I'm sick." He pleaded giving me puppy eyes. "Fine, but I'm taking care of you." I replied. "Or you could heal me." He said. "Heal you?" I asked. "Remember your tears healed me last time." He answered. "Oh yeah, that's worth a try." I replied.
    I forced my self to cry and tears started forming. I leaned over him again our faces inches apart and let my tears fall on his face. Both of us were definitely blushing. "Let me check if it worked." I said and pressed my lips to his forehead, his temperature was back to normal. "It worked." I said and started bringing my head up. He put his hand on my shoulder to stop me. "What's going on?" I asked. He didn't answer and suddenly he leaned in closer. Before I could say anything he pressed his lips to mine. I was so shocked I couldn't move. He saw I wasn't moving and immediately pulled back. "I'm so sorry." He said as he sat up again.
   I got over my shock and sat down right next to him. He looked confused but I didn't say anything. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He didn't move at first but he got over it and kissed back. After a while we pulled back for breath. "I've wanted to do that since I saw you." I said. "Me too." He agreed. "Does this mean we're together now?" He asked. I answered him by kissing him again.
   "What the Pluto!" A voice yelped. Immediately Jake and I separated. I turned around and saw Fiona standing there. "Why didn't you knock?" Jake asked. "I forgot, but you guys have to explain yourselves." She replied and I blushed. Busted by the Praetor of course. "Well he, um- I  was taking his temperature- I- he um - kissed me-, ok well short story were together now." I replied, blushing more. I looked over at Jake who was nodding and blushing.
   "Why did you come here anyway?" I asked. "Oh right, I was coming to get you Lillianna. There's a problem with the pegasi." She replied. "Yeah I'll be there in ten minutes." I responded. "That's a lot of time." She replied. "No it's not." I said and she shrugged as she left.
    As soon as the door closed he kissed me but I pulled back. "I just wanted to say you're my first." I said. "Boyfriend or kiss?" He asked. "Both." I replied. "Me too." He added. I pulled him into a kiss. A few seconds I broke apart to go change. I had taken my hair out of its braid and brushed it out. I came back and sat down next to him. "Did I tell you have beautiful hair." He said and I shook my head. "Well you do." He said and kissed me. As we were kissing he played with my hair messing it up. "I just brushed my hair." I complained and he shrugged.
   "Come on, we're going to be late." I said as I got up. Jake got up and held my hand. I smiled as we walked to the stables. As we arrived, there was screaming and gibberish in my head. I screamed as I was starting to collapse to my knees. "Lily!" Jake yelled and caught me. Fiona came rushing to me. "My head!" I whimpered and screamed again. "Away. From. Stables." Was all I managed to say as I tried to stand up with the voices still screaming. I collapsed again and the pegasi were still panicking. "Carry her." Fiona said and Jake nodded. He picked me up bridal style and sprinted away from the stables. "You can stop now." I said once the voices were gone.
   Jake put me down but I started wobbling because I was still disoriented. "Can I lean on you?" I asked and Jake nodded, wrapping his arms around me. "The pegasi were screaming and speaking nonsense in my head." I explained. "Let's get some noise blocking hear and go back." I said but Jake pulled me back. "No!" He said and Fiona nodded. "Guys come on, do you want me to solve your problem or not." I said struggling to get free from Jake's grip around my stomach. "They'll calm down eventually, go rest." She said. "Fine." I replied and took Jake's hand and walked away towards Jake's place. "That's not where the fifth cohort stays." Fiona yelled after us. "My bag is there." I yelled back. I quickly got my bag and we walked to where the Fifth Cohort stays.
   When we got there Jake kissed me. "Call for me if you need anything." He said and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and walked away as I went inside. I got to my bed and laid down. I can't believe I'm with Jake, was my last thought before I fell asleep.
    I was slashing monsters away with Riptide when I got punched in the back. I flew thirty feet forward before I hit a tree and fell down on my back. The air got knocked out of me and I couldn't breathe for a few seconds. Then my breath came back and I started coughing. I got up and turned around. The Minotaur was chasing after me. Frenzy or no frenzy? Too late, not enough time for a frenzy.
    I realized I had dropped Riptide. "Oh Styx!" I muttered. Could I somehow get the Minotaur to stab itself? "Hey ugly!" I yelled a plan forming in my mind. "Catch me if you can!" I added and ran away. Suddenly I turned around and dived under his legs. The Minotaur's head followed me and he stabbed himself in the leg. He jerked his head up in pain and his horn was left in his leg.
   Before he could register what happened I grabbed his horn. I whipped around to his back and stabbed him. He crumbled to dust. I heard more monsters coming. Time for another frenzy.
    Darkness started to pour off me. I put the horn away as the darkness consumed me. I started using monsters body parts against themselves. A gorgon approached me and I a pulled a snake off its hair and used it to kill the gorgon. More monsters lunged at me and I snapped their necks.
    Pretty soon the monsters were almost gone. I saw one more walking towards me. As it was coming towards me it said "It's me Jake, your Blood Boy." and I hesitated. My doubts were washed away when it kissed me. Immediately I collapsed into his arms. I cried into his chest and he shushed me. "It's ok Ocean Girl." He soothed as I realized Riptide had returned to my pocket. I stopped crying and he kissed me.
    "Well isn't that sweet." A voice said which I recognized as Madison. Immediately I broke apart from Jake and had my sword out. "Aw come on I just want to talk." She hissed. "Well I don't want to talk to you." I growled. "Let's see what she has to say." Jake whispered in my ear while he lowered my sword. "Well thank you for making this easy for me." She said and I was confused.
     Before I knew it she had lunged with a knife and Jake was on the floor dying. "Jake!" I yelled as I knelt down next to him. "That will teach you to mess with me." Madison said as she faded into the shadows. "Don't leave me please." I whispered. "I'm sorry." He said and went limp. "NO!" I screamed.