5: Lillianna

I woke up in Jake's arms. I looked up and he was already awake staring at me. "Good morning Ocean Girl." Jake said. "Morning Blood Boy." I replied sitting up. "I'm going to Camp Halfblood today." I said while getting up to get food. "Can I come too?" He asked. "Don't you have Praetor stuff to do?" I asked as I sat down to eat. "Remember Sports 23 is done I can relax." He answered coming towards me. "Oh then of course you can come!" I replied. "Great!" He exclaimed and hugged me from behind. "Jake! Stop! You're going to make me spill food everywhere!" I shrieked so he let go and sat next to me.
   After we finished eating I got up to go pack. "I'll come back here when I'm done!" I yelled as I walked out the door. I walked back to where my bed was and packed the few things I took out of my bag. I thought about walking to Jake's place but I decided to scare him instead.
   I shadow traveled right behind Jake. "You haven't seen my sister Lillianna have you?" I asked pretending to be Madison. He turned around immediately his hands on my throat. "Jake stop! It's me Lily!" I said. "How do I know it's you?" He asked. "Iris message me." I replied and handed him a drachma. He said the prayer and it showed us. "It is you! You scared me!" He replied as he ended the message and took his hand off my throat. "Do you have everything in your hand now?" I asked. "Yeah." He replied.
   "Don't let go." I said then kissed him. The shadows poured around us but I don't think Jake noticed. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer. My forearms rested on his shoulders while one of my hands ran through his semi-spiked hair. Soon we where in my cabin. I broke apart the kiss and smiled. "We're here." I breathed. That's when he noticed we were in my cabin. "Nice distraction." He smirked.
   "Come on then, let's tell everyone we're here." He said as he grabbed my hand and I blushed. "What are you embarrassed by me?" He asked, teasing me. "No, I'm just nervous to see everyone's reaction." I replied and Jake grinned. He pulled me to door and opened it. He dragged me along because he was going faster. "Slow down you're dragging me!" I said. "Maybe you should speed up!" He retorted. I ran ahead of him so that I was dragging him along. "Oh no you don't!" He said and ran. Soon we were racing each other, both becoming out of breath.
    We reached our group of friends, panting. "Hi, guys!" I said in between breaths. They turned around and said "Hey you two!" While Jake and I caught our breathe. "We raced here." Jake answered their unspoken question and they nodded. "Are you guys holding hands?" Max asked and we blushed. "Oh my gods! Are you guys together?" Emma exclaimed and we blushed harder. "Oh my gods you are!" She squealed. "I didn't know children of Athena could squeal." I said once I was breathing normally. "Whatever." She huffed.
   "Lucas, aren't you going to say anything?" Jake asked. "Well I was just waiting till everyone calmed down a bit." Lucas responded patting Nixie. "Hey Nixie!" I exclaimed and she raised her paw. I shook it and rubbed her neck. "Max, I haven't seen your sister in a while." I said and he smiled. "She's in the Big House if you want to see her." He replied. "Sounds like a great idea!" Jake answered for me and I rolled my eyes. "Calm down Jake, it's just Phoebe." I said and everyone laughed.
   We all walked to the Big House laughing at one of Max's jokes. " I can't wait to see Phoebe!" Jake said. "I'm sure she'll love you." Emma replied. "Not as much as she loves me." I teased. "Want to bet?" Lucas asked. "She was joking Lucas." Emma stated. "I know, I was playing along." Lucas bit back. "Now, now you two no need to fight." Jake interrupted while Max and I laughed. "Look who's flirting." Max teased. "Arguing big difference!" Lucas teased back while Jake and I looked confused. "Inside joke." Emma said and we nodded.
   "Hi Chiron! Jake and I are here!" I yelled. I heard hoof steps and Chiron emerged in front of us. "Hello!" Chiron greeted then spotted our hands. "That's new." Chiron said as he eyed our hands. "Yeah." I said and blushed while Jake rubbed the back of his neck. He looks adorable like that. "We came to see Phoebe." Max interrupted and I shot him a thank you look. "I'll go get her." Chiron replied. He walked away and I heard his hoof steps to a back room.
    A minute later he came over holding Phoebe. "She looks so cute!" Jake exclaimed. "I know isn't she the most adorable thing ever!" Emma squealed. We all took turns playing with Phoebe who kept giggling. "Has she developed her powers yet?" I asked. "I don't know." Max replied. "Well powers or not she's adorable." Jake said rocking Phoebe.
    "All right I think we better let Phoebe rest." I said and they nodded. "Max your sister is adorable." Jake said as we walked to the strawberry fields. "I know right!" Max agreed with a smile. I could see it was strained. "Max what's wrong?" I asked suddenly stopping which forced everyone else to stop. "Nothing." He lied and Emma raised her eyebrows. She whispered something to him and he shook his head. "You have to eventually." I heard her whisper. After a silent argument Max gave in. "Fine but you're telling them." He whispered.
   "When Phoebe was born their mom died." Emma said. "Don't give me any pity I hate that, just treat me normally." Max added and we all nodded our heads. "You have us still." I said as we continued walking. "Thanks I appreciate it." Max replied.
   We got to strawberry fields and sat down. I sat next to Jake with Max, Emma, and Lucas across from us. "What should we do?" Lucas asked. "Truth or dare maybe?" Max suggested. "I will absolutely not play such a childish game." Emma complained. "What about catch?" Jake asked. "Great idea!" I agreed. "Let's put a twist on it." Lucas said. "What?" Max asked. "We should play with two strawberries and whoever drops or smushes it first is out." Lucas explained. "Great." Emma said while picking two strawberries.
  Emma threw one to me and one to Lucas. We kept passing it until Max squished it. We kept going and I was out next. Next was Lucas and then Jake. "I won!" Emma exclaimed. "Who wants to go to spar?" I asked. "Me!" Max and Jake said at the same time while Lucas and Emma shook their heads. "We out vote you!" I yelled and ran towards the arena pulling Jake behind.
   When we neared I let go of Jake's hand and ran ahead. As soon as I got there I turned around with Riptide. I expected to have my sword point at his chest but instead it was knocked out of my hand with a spear. "Jokes on you, you lost your weapon." I stated but Jake smirked. "Really?" He asked and l noticed a retractable string attached to it pulling it back. "You're good, but I'm better." I said. I used the winds to bring Riptide back to me. "Wow guys you're going all out." Lucas interrupted with a mace in hand. Emma and Max were standing behind him, Max with his sword and Emma with her knife. Emma's knife was special, it had an imperial gold inside with one half of the outside coated with diamond and the other half celestial bronze. It had the sharpest edges of any weapon ever and was highly unstable.
   I turned back around to Jake who was charging at me. I sidestepped him and kicked his knee. He buckled mid run and fell to the ground. I was about to put my sword to his back but his elbows hit my shins knocking me to the ground. He came up to me with his spear but I kicked his stomach and he was knocked backwards. I got up charging to meet him and swung my sword. He dodged at the last moment and I fell onto my face with Jake's spear at my back. "I win." He smirked. "I'll get you next time." I said as he took his spear off my back. 
   He offered me his hand and I took it. Instead of lifting me to stand he pulled my arm so hard I met his face with a kiss. "Ew!" I heard Lucas say. I stopped kissing Jake and lunged. I immediately had his mace in my hand and Riptide to his throat. "I win." I smirked. "You can't do that!" He complained. "Any enemy can catch you off guard, you always have to be ready." I retorted and lowered Riptide. "Give me back my mace." He said so I threw it at him. He caught it by the handle and glared at me.
   "Max!" I yelled as I charged. He raised his sword to meet mine. He overpowered my sword knocking it out of my hand. I stumbled backwards as he lunged. I bent backwards and his sword passed right above my chest. My hands hit the ground and I was in a bridge position. I brought my legs up and kicked his sword out of his hands as I did a back walkover. As I got up I grabbed Riptide. I lunged forward and had my sword to his chest. "I win!" I stated and he frowned.
   I looked over and saw Emma and Jake fighting. Jake tried to stab with his spear but Emma sidestepped and punched his gut. He stumbled backwards but managed to disarm Emma. Jake lunged forward and his spear came to a stop at Emma's back. "I win." He smirked. Soon the horn to sound dinner blew and we walked over to the dining pavilion.