Chapter 1

Tris Pov

I wake up to sweet kisses from Tobias.

" Stop Four " I say

" I can't kiss my beautiful girlfriend " he says and I lean up to kiss him. He gets on top of me and kisses me.

" We have to get ready " I say as he continues to kiss me. He ignores me and lifts up my shirt and I lift his up and we make out.

About a few minutes of making out and stuff, we stop and get dressed. I put on a black tank top and black yoga pants to go to work and Tobias gets him self ready. I go to the kitchen to get a snack and I feel arms wrap around my and before he can start kissing me I get out of his embrace.

" Tris " he groans

" We are already late for work because of you " I say grabbing my purse and heading to the door and I hear Tobias laugh. He grabs my hand as we walk down the hall to the pit, where I separate to the tattoo shop and he goes to the control room. He gives me a peck and I deepen it.

" See you at lunch " I say walking into the tattoo shop. " hey tori " I say putting my purse away in my locker at work.

" You and Four getting cozy out there " she says and I just blush a little.

" Tori, it was just a good bye kiss " I say covering my face with my hands and she just sits there laughing. We hear the door open meaning it's a customer.

" Tris customer " tori says getting back to her serious mode. I walk to the person waiting at the front desk and I see it's Peter. He's changed since initiation. He even confessed that he had a crush on me but I'm with Four. So know he's in a relationship with Lynn.

" Hey peter " I say

" Hey " he says

" So what tattoo do you want " I say

" I want to surprise Lynn, by getting her named Tattooed on my butt check " he says

" Really " I say

" No I want it on my wrist " he says and I nod.

" Much better " I say

" So are you going to Zeke's party today. " He says

" Yeah " I say getting ready to do his tattoo. I do his tattoo real quick. It's a easy tattoo.

" So keep that bandaged for 5 hours or so " I say and he leaves.

" Thanks Tris " he says leaving out the door.

HOPE YOU LIKED THAT... I TRY TO UPDATE EVERYDAY SO I WILL DO MY BEST TO UPDATE TODAY SOME MORE OR TOMORROW, I PROMISE SO VOTE AND FOLLOW 😜