chapter 5

Tris Pov

Our friends are in the water and I am snuggled up with Tobias in the sand.

" so how's your birthday " he say

" it's amazing " I say and he leans down and gives me a kiss and I deepen it.

" Four stop making babies over there " Zeke yells over to us and four gives him the middle finger and we continue to kiss. Zeke comes over and picks me up, pulling me away from Tris and they throw me into the water.

" Why is it always me " I say splashing my hands into the water. Four gets up and comes in the water with me. Then all of us start playing games in the water.

We go back to our rooms to get changed, so we can eat. I put on a black and floral dress with black heels and four puts on the usual. I'm putting my hair in a pony tail, when Tobias puts his hands around my waist from behind and kisses my neck.

" Four " I say

" Hmmm " he says looking up at the mirror.

" I'm trying to get ready " I say and he let's go and let's me. I grab my phone and I run up to Tobias and kiss him.

" Can we stay here " I say playing with his shirt.

" No... it's your birthday " he says and I pout. He leans down and gives me a peck and we walk to Zeke's hotel room. That's where we all have to meet.

" Wow Tris you look nice " Christina says and I chuckle and say thank you.

" So is the birthday girl ready to go " Four says

" Yeah " I say and we walk to the restaurant. We walk and me and Tobias hold hands. Then Christina starts taking pictures.

" Why are you doing that " I say

" Just reasons " she says and winks at four.

" Okay " I say in a confused way. Then we get to the restaurant. We all sit down next to our boyfriends/ girlfriends. I give Tobias a peck and I Christina takes another picture.

" Really " I say

" Just reasons " she says

" What are these reasons " I say

" Well... " she says, but is interrupted by four.

" So babe what do you want to drink " he says to me

" Strawberry lemonade " I say to him and I turn back to Christina, so we can finish our conversation. Then the whole restaurant gets quite and I turn to four.

" Four do you know why.... " I say turning my head and I see him on one knee and he has a ring.

" I love you Beatrice Prior and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I can't imagine my life without you, will you marry me ? " He says and I start crying.

" No " I say and he has a sad face " I'm just kidding Yes... a million times yes!!! I love you " I say and give him a peck and everyone starts clapping. When I say everyone I mean everyone from my friends to the whole restaurant.

" I love you " I say to Tobias

" I love you more " he says and We eat and go back to our room. I take my shoes off and close the door and I kiss Tobias.

" I was about to do that " He says

" well just kiss me " I say and we go to our room.