Chapter 14

Tris Pov

We walk into Zekes house and all the initiates are here even Susan. She's wearing a tight dress which is see through and a black bra to cover her boobs, then she has on these really big heels. what a slut. She walks right by me and four and winks at him.

" Hey four " she says and walks away. I go after her but Four pulls me away.

" Don't let her get to you " he says and I just nod. We walk over to our friends and there already drinking. Uriah passes me and Four a beer and I give it back.

" I'm pregnant remember " I say

" Oh yeah sorry Tris " he says

" It's fine " I say

" So who's ready to get there party started " Zeke says and we cheer.

" Okay all initiates gather around the circle. " Zeke says and they sit. I sit next to four and then Susan sits on the other side. Four picks me up and scoops me in his lap and Susan just rolls her eyes.

" Okay so we're playing Truth or Dare " Zeke says and all of Dauntless cheer.

" What's so cool about truth or dare, we played that all the time in erudite, boring " Susan says

" Well that was the erudite way this is the dauntless way " I say and Zeke nods.

" So since you have a lot to say Initiate, truth or dare " Zeke says

" Dare " she says

" I dare you to drink a whole bottle of vodka " Zeke says

" Okay " she says grabbing the bottle and drinking it. Wow she actually chugged that thing.

" Six " she says " truth or dare " she says

" Dare " I say

" I dare you to fall into the chasm. " she says and I just take off my shirt.

" Not in a million years, I would never let you win. " I say and she spits back.

" Christina Truth or Dare " I say

" Dare, I left candor three years ago " she says and I laugh

" I dare you to give Four a make over " I say and she squels. she gets up and grabs four hand and takes him into the closet and gives him a make over. He comes out with a bow in his hair and pink make up all over his face.

" I told you I would get you back for making me go shopping with her " I say and he nods and sits me on his lap again and wipes all the make up off his face.

" you Truth or dare " Christina says pointing to Rebecca.

" Truth " she says

" What faction did you come from " Christina says

" Candor " she says and then she gives Susan another turn. Why do I feel like this can't be good.

" Susan Truth or Dare " she says " I dare you to... um.. kiss Four " she says and I just stare at her waiting for her to do it. Four looks at them.

" No way, I'm not kissing her. first I have a girlfriend and she beat you ass twice for flirting with me, I can imagine what she would do if you kissed me and second gross " he says

" Well if your not going to kiss me, I'll have to remove a piece of clothing " she says unsnapping her bra and letting her boobs sit there and Four just looks away and the boy initiates have there mouths wide open and so do I. What the heck is wrong with this girl. She had big boobs and she just flashed them out like that, well she was candor they do have everything out in the open.

" So who's next. Truth or Dare anyone " Zeke says and I just laugh. The game goes on and on. At the end Susan got completely naked, and she was so drunk her and Steven start making out. A few minutes later Susan and Steven leave and go back to the dorms.

" Do you think there having sex " one of the Amity initiates ask me.

" I don't know and I don't care " I say and they leave, then me and Four leave.