Chapter 66

Tris Pov

We enter the dining hall and everyone walks up to us and says their sorry for our loss. Emily comes to us and hugs us.

"I missed you guys so much" she says "I'm sorry about the kids" she says letting her smile fade.

"Hey don't worry about us, we're okay" I say and she smiles.

"That's good to hear" she says and we all walk together to our table.

"So how about that party" I tell Tobias.

"I'll go if you want to" he say and I smile.

"Let's go then" I say smiling.

"Hey guys" Zeke says as we sit at the table.

"Hi, I'm sorry if I treated you guys wrong back at the house. I'm so thankful I have friends like you" I say

"Tris your abnegation side is showing" Christina says and we laugh. I throw a price of bread at her and she laughs.

"You were always a little weaker then most" Uriah says and I slap him in the head. Then Tobias slaps him in the head.

"Dude really" Tobias says to him and I hug him.

"Look at the two stiffs" Zeke says and I laugh with them.

"Okay guys thats enough. We came out the house to be happy not be teased by our friends" he says, pointing to me, trying to hide it but I saw it.

"Sorry we forgot" they say

"You don't have to act different around me. I'm fine" I say to them.

"Then why haven't you touched your salad I got you" Tobias ask me.

"I'm not hungry." I say looking down and Tobias hugs me.

"Please eat, I know your hungry. You told me" he whispers. I fake a smile and grab my fork.

"See I'm eating" I say "you can all look away now" I say and they nod.

"Tris stop" Tobias says

"Fine" I groan.

"Okay let's go, see you two at my house" Zeke says and they all stand up walking away from the table. I drop my fork and tobias hugs me. Everyone already left, so it's just me and him.

"Why are you mad" he says

"I'm not. Their treating me like I different" I say

"Just give them time, they just feel sorry for you" he says and I look at him.

"I wanna leave" I say

"Where" he says

"Anywhere, leave. I want to be with you and not think about them right now" I say

"Whatever you want" he says kissing my head.

"Let's just go on our second honeymoon" I say

"Fine whatever you want" he says and I smile. He picks me up and we grab a few things to take with us to our secret place that Tobias won't tell me. We walk out the door and he grabs my hand.

"So where are we going" I say

"I was thinking we could live an abnegation life for the weekend." he says

"We're going to Abnegation" I say

"Only if you want or the other option was Amity but I was thinking more of Abnegation" he says and I smile kissing him.

"Abnegation will be perfect" I say

***

At Abnegation

We walk into my old house and I run straight up to my old room. It's reminds me of my childhood. Tobias picks me up and I giggle.

"No Tobias" I say as he starts kissing me. I giggle and he smiles.

"I always loved this room" I say smiling looking up at the wall.

"Why's that" he says brushing his fingers through my hair.

"Even though we are not allowed to paint our room a different color. I painted my closet pink. My mom and dad were mad at me, so I had to help out in the Factionless for a month" I say

"You bad little abnegation girl" he says to me and I giggle.

"Now I'm dauntless so I can do whatever I want" I say and he kisses me. I kiss back and he smiles continuing to kiss me. Our kissing turns into a make out. Then I realize all of our clothes are off.