Chapter 39

Me and Four walk hand and hand to work and the initiates stare.

"So Four when did you and your little girlfriend break up that you go back out with six" one of the initiates named Kevin says and his friends laugh.

"Me and Six were on a break from our marriage and that's all your going to know" four says and I laugh

"Married" a few people say

"Get back to work" I say and they do. Arms wrap around my waist and I pull them off. "Not at work Four" I whisper to him.

"Fine, I'm going to help Cole with his fighting stances" he says snaking my butt then leaving.

"Four..." I yell.

"What" he says laughing walking back to me.

"I said not at work and not at home either shailene knows how to get out of her crib now" I says and he continues laughing." I'm going to get mad" I cross my arms over my chest.

"What are you going to do about it" he says walking in circles around me.

"Fight me. You, me in the arena know" I say and he laughs.

"You sure you want to get involve with this" he says wagging his hands up and down his body.

"I already have" I say and he laughs.

"Fine, but initiates get to watch" he says

"Watch what me beat your ass" I say and we walk to the arena.

"Initiates. Stop what your doing me and Four are going to do a little fighting" I yell and they come over.

Four gets on one side and I get on the other. We circle each other and I wait for his move. He's probably thinking the same thing.

"What's wrong baby too scared to fight me" he says mocking me and I smile.

"Never" I say and he throws the first punch but I dodge it kicking him in the groin.

"Nice one" he says and I laugh.

"Learned from the best" I say and he smiles.

"Did the best show you this" he says picking me up and throwing me on the floor. I'm on the floor he's on the top. I kick him and he tumbles a little. We start throwing punches and then he throws me back on the floor and I lay there pretending I'm hurt.

"What's wrong" he says bending down to me and I elbow him and get on top and now he's on the floor.

"I liked that move you just did there" he says smiling and I smile to "we should Try it in the bedroom some time" he whispers and I just get off of him. I help him up and we instruct the initiates to go back to work since they were too busy cheering for me. I won. told you Four. Four sits on the table and I walk up to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Sorry babe" I say laughing

"No need. I let you win" he says and I laugh even harder.

"Yeah right" I say to him and he kisses me. I kiss back and he smiles.

"What ever happened to were at work" he say and I laugh.

"Forget it. I really don't care" I say and he laughs pecking my lips and I peck his. We finish showing training for today and go to the dining room to have dinner.