Chapter 58

Tris POV
2 days later

It's been 2 days since I last talked to Four. He hasn't tried to talk to me. It's a hot day at Abnegation, so me and my friends decide to go to the pool. Tobias was invited by Zeke but I'm just going to be with my friends anyway. I put on a bikini and Emily walks in.

"Hey Tris" she says and hugs me.

"Hey, so how's my stupid husband that is your brother" I say trying to hold back tears.

"I really don't know what his normal mood is. Is it sitting on his bed all day quiet" she says and I shake my head no.

"I'm sorry for causing this" she says

"Emily stop saying that" Christina says

"Yeah stop, its four who wants to be all moodly" I say sitting down and I feel a weird feeling in my stomach like I'm going to throw up. I run to the bathroom. I close the door and sit on the toilet. I probably just ate something bad but I really didn't eat all day today. I stick it out of my mind for now because I have a gut feeling I'm pregnant, but I don't have time to deal with Tobias right now. Christina walks in and looks at me.

"What" I say looking at her covering my face.

"Your not pregn..." she says

"I don't know" I say letting tears fall.

"Here" she says throwing me a box.

"Why do you always have these" I say

"Just for times like this " she says.

"Thanks" I say and she walks out. I pee on the stick and I wait 3 minutes. I sit on the floor and it says positive. I sigh. But my heart and body are still broken. My messed up relationship right now with Tobias. The war. I also missed the kids. I'm pregnant. I don't know what Im going to do. Tobias is probably going to hate me. I go to the door when I feel the urge to throw up again. I throw up in the toilet. Christina knocks on the door and I open it.

"So what did the test say" she says and I just brush my hair back with my hand.

"Positive, of course. great I'm pregnant. Fours going to hate me. how am I going to tell him." I say crying and she hugs me.

"Four loves you, one little fight. he'll understand" she says and I shake my head.

"No this fight was different" I say and we walk out of the bathroom. I clean my face and wipe my tears.

"Oh my Tris I can't believe it your pregnant" Emily says hugging me and I fake a smile.

"When are you going to tell four" she says

"I'll tell him later" I say

"Tris if you don't tell him then you will just cause more stuff." Christina adds. There's a knock on the door and I run to the bathroom. Its just Zeke and Shaunna. I walk out and they give me hugs saying hello.

"Hey guys" I say back "have you seen Four" I say and they nod.

"Yeah why" Zeke says

"Well he is my husband I just wanted to know" I say

"Okay" zeke says

"Are you mad at me, your acting weird" I say

"I'm just picking sides and I'm with my buddy four" he says and I nod.

"Really" I say sarcastically. "This is not about sides. Just because me and my Four got in a fight doesn't mean you have to treat me differently." I say

"Zeke stop" Shaunna says and he just looks at her.

"No she's making Fours life a living hell" he says and I let a tear fall.

"I'm so done with this." I say walking out and running outside. I see the pool. I jump in. I stay under for a while holding the side of my face and screaming. I sit at the edge and of the pool and let tears fall. I cover my face with my hands and I feel a pat on my back. I thought it was Christina, but it was Four. I stand up and try to walk away but he runs up in front of me. I look down and he holds my face. I grab his hand and put it down.

"What" I say

"Can we talk" he says

"Is this going to end up in an Argument" I say and he looks down.

"Not if you want it too" he says an Di cross my arms. Then I realize I'm half naked. wearing a bikini.

"So what do you want. you want to talk. then talk. talk about how your turning Zeke against me." I yell and he looks at me.

"I'm not." he says

"Then what is this about sides" I say

"Nothing, can we talk about us. forget Zeke he's just looking out for me" he says

"Okay then tell me because I did nothing for you to treat me like that and say those things" I say

"You said things too" he says

"You were putting words in my mouth" I say and he laughs.

"Maybe you shouldn't invite my sister everywhere" he says

"Here we go again" I say covering my eyes with my hands.

"Can we not talk about Emily and about us" I say "because I have to tell you something but I'm not going to" I say and he crosses his hands.

"Fine. I love you, but with all your complaining it's driving me crazy" he says

"Your suppose to be there for me when I feel down, your suppose to comfort me when I need you the most" I say crying.

"I'm sorry. I should be a better husband" he says

"You don't need to be better. I just need you" I say and he holds my hands.

"I love you and I hate when we fight. in sorry for all the things I said and they are not true" he says and I smile.

"I love you too and I'm sorry. Lets be honest with each other and never fight Anymore" I say and he kisses me.

"That's a promise then" I say and I kiss him.

"And tell Zeke to mind his own business because I was this close to kicking his ass" I say and he pecks my lips

"Oh and I'm pregnant" I say and he stands there and hugs me.

"I love you" he says

"I love you too" I say and he kisses me.