Chapter 67

Tris Pov

I lay with Tobias on my small Abnegation bed. He looks at me and I smile.

"Your so beautiful" he says and I giggle.

"Shut up" I say giggling still.

"You have to believe me, you are" he Says and I kiss him.

"I never got to ask but why me" I say

"Why you what" he says and I look at him.

"You know what I mean" I say

"Why you! Well because I love you and your so beautiful and smart. I just can't see any day with out you" he says and I let a tear fall.

"Just stop talking before I break down crying" I say laughing. He pecks my lips and I kiss him back. I get up and walk to the bathroom with the Covers covering me. I turn on the shower and realize we didn't use any type of protection. I sigh and wonder what's going to happen next. I let the warm water hit my soft pale skin. Then I change into some clothes. Tobias is already dressed when I come out and I smile as I look at him.

***

(Skip and few days! I didn't know what else to write about. Back at Dauntless. Tris found out she was pregnant blah blah blah 😂 )

"I want a dog" I say and he laughs.

"Dauntless aren't allowed to have dogs" he says and I giggle.

"Well now we have a baby Inside that small stomach of yours" he says and I laugh.

"I know, I'm never taking this baby out of my site" I say smiling. Rubbing my belly.

"Zeke invited us to a party at his house" he says

"Can we go" I say

"If you want" he says and I get up and change into something and we walk to Zeke's house. We walk by my parents Apartment and I hear crying. I stop and pull Tobias closer. He hears the crying too. I open the door and see Shai and Connor. My mom looks at us with Wide eyes and I walk up to her and Tobias hold my hand back.

"No Tris, Don't" he says

"How could you mom. These are my kids. you told me they were dead. You had me suffering. Making me feel like I didn't deserve to live any more. I love my children and for you to lie to me. your own daughter, I don't think I can ever forgive you" I say and grab Connor and Tobias grabs shai.

"I'm sorry Beatrice. You just never had them home, so I got mad and said that so I could just have them to my self. Please Tris. I'm your mother. Don't make me go through the pain you went through" she says and I shake my head no.

"I'm going to let you suffer. I'm sending you back to Abnegation and you will no longer be allowed in the dauntless Compound. Only dad for meetings, but you mom. I'm sorry. No." I say and walk out. I hug Connor and walk back to our apartment. Tobias places Shai on the floor and I hug her. I start to cry. I can't believe I have my babies back. Tobias hugs me and I kiss both of there cheeks.