Chapter 2

Tris Pov

I get home before Tobias, so I go and get changed. I put on a black shirt with a sweater, skinny jeans and my combat boots. I straighten my hair a little and hear Tobias come through the door.

" hey babe " he says giving me a peck on the check.

" Hi " I say putting the flat iron down so I can give him a hug. " I missed you " I say leaning in to his chest.

" I missed you too " he says giving me a kiss.

" As much as I want to make out with you, I have to finish my hair " I say pulling away. I grab the iron and finish my hair. He gets changed into a pair of black jeans and a black v neck. I grab his hand and kiss him and we walk to Zekes.

At Zekes house

We sit in our usual corner at Zeke and shaunnas apartment.

" Hey guys " They say and I greet everyone with a hi back. We're still waiting for Christina and Will to come ( there always fashionably late. )

I sit on Tobias lap and he gives me a peck, I give him a peck and then we start making out.

" Four Stop making babies with Tris " Zeke says and everyone starts laughing.

" Chill Zeke, were not planing too " Four says and I blush. Will and Christina finally arrive.

" Let's play candor or dauntless. " Zeke says " my house I go first " he says

" Four, truth or dare " Zeke says

" Truth " four says

" Pansycake " Uriah screams.

" Okay, what's your real name " Zeke says and four just takes off his shirt.

I'm sitting in his lap, so I snuggle more into his chest. Four picks Shaunna and we go around until Uriah picks me.

" Tris truth or dare " he says

" Truth " I say

" What do you plan on doing for your 20th birthday, on Saturday " he says

" what kind of truth is that " I say

" Ughh I don't know " I say

" How about we tell you that we got a hotel for the weekend, and we're going to the beach " Uriah says

" Oh my gosh... really guys " I say "thank you thank you thank you so much " I say

" It was all four and Christina's idea " Uriah says " we just added in "

I get up and give them a hug and I give Four a big long kiss.

" Breath guys " Will says. We pull away and play the game for a little. I lay my head into Tobias chest and he looks down at me.

" What's wrong babe " he says

" I want to go home " I say snuggling more into him and giving him a peck on the lips.

" Are you tired " he says

" No " I say tugging on his shirt

" Okay then let's go " he says picking my up and carrying me back home. He opens the door and carries me to the room. He puts me on the bed and I kiss him. He kisses back and I pull off his shirt.

" We have work tomorrow " he says

" It's okay, tomorrow's Friday " I say kissing him again and we continue from there.