Chapter 52

Tris POV

2 days later

It's the middle of the night and it's my turn to get up for Connor. His room is the guest room. So it's down the hall instead of like Shai's next to our room. I sit up in bed and Tobias sits too.

"I can get it if you want" he says

"No he's probably hungry" I say

"Okay" he says kissing my cheek. I get up and walk to his room.

"Baby Connor stop crying mommy's coming" I say and he starts to calm down. I check his diaper and there's nothing wrong there. He's hungry. Of course. I sit in the rocking chair and lift up my shirt. He sucks on my boob and I close my eyes.

"Come on Connor, mommy is really tired and she has work tomorrow." I say to him. He finishes and starts to cry again. I rock him back and forth and he slowly falls asleep. I put him back in his crib and I go back to my room to sleep. I lay my head down on the pillow and Then I feel something climb on me. I open my eyes and see Shai crying.

"Shailene what's wrong" I say sitting up and Tobias wakes up too.

"I feel sick in my tummy mommy" she says and I sigh.

"Four can you get her some medicine from the cabinet" I say and he gets out of bed and does it.

"Mommy are you sick too" she says

"Nope just tired" I say and she giggles and the baby starts to cry again. I get out of bed and walk to Connors room. I take him out of the crib and feed him a bottle I got from the fridge.

"Shhh stop crying" I say and Tobias walks in.

"You sure you don't want another day off. its just simulations" he says

"But max said, I have too" I say

"Just don't go I'll talk to max later" he says

"No it's okay. I have to go, I'm not trying to hear Max yell at me in the next meeting" I say and he kisses my head. I rock the baby and he drinks his bottle.

"I'm so tired" he says

"Me too, hows shai" I say

"She went back to sleep" he says and I smile.

"Sleep, something I want to be doing right now" I say and he laughs.

"Here I'll feed him the rest, go back to sleep" he says and I kiss his check and go.