Dragon Racing&Smokin'

Hiccup and the gang were all sitting by the fire in the Clubhouse and suddenly a flash of light appeared. Everyone jumped and raced for their weapons as a ring of spinning fire appeared. The air warped and a woman stepped out. She shook her head as the fire ring closed behind her.
     "Ah! She just walked through fire!" Tuffnut cried. "That's been my dream! Teach me oh holy one!" Tuffnut knelt down and grabbed her boots with Ruffnut right alongside him.
     "I didn't walk through fire really," the new person said. "Someone help me?"
     Snotlout and Fishlegs dragged crying twins off of her and she thanked them with a smile. "Hi!"
     "Who are you?" Hiccup asked, looking closer at the young woman's appearance.
     She wore a purple tunic with a black laced leather vest, a Deadly Nadder patch over her heart. She had a furlined wrapped skirt and black leggings with warm furry boots. A few sharp throwing spears were attached to her belt. A shield was attached to her back and she carried a axe. Her black hair was pulled into a side braid and her bangs stopped just above her eyebrows. She looked like any other viking; however, her dark skin and almond shaped dark brown eyes were a stark contrast to the vikings on Berk.
     "I'm PassionWriterHJH, but you can just call me Tanya," she said.
     Everyone lowered their weapons, but did not change their apprehensive looks. Hiccup looked at Astrid, who kept a guarded look towards Tanya. Tanya watched as Tuffnut had eager eyes, as he still believed that she had walked through fire.
     "Hey, I'm not an enemy or anything," Tanya said, raising her hands in the air. "I'm here to give you a glimpse into your future. Actually, two."
     "Future?" Astrid asked.
     "Glimpse?" Hiccup asked.
     "Two?" Fishlegs squealed.
     Tanya pulled a bag from her belt and tossed it in the air, catching it a few times. Tanya whistled and A Deadly Nadder suddenly flew into the Clubhouse. She landed next to Tanya and rubbed her snout on Tanya's shoulder.
     "Titan wing Deadly Nadder," Astrid said in awe.
     Tanya said nothing and tossed the bag into the air, pulling up the front mask over her mouth and nose. The Nadder blasted the bag and it exploded into a pink cloud of dust. The gang admired how sparkly it was, until they breathed it. Tuffnut and Ruffnut gagged dramatically and fell. Fishlegs fainted and Snotlout screamed for help. Hiccup and Astrid's eyes rolled back and they both fell with a thud. Once the cloud dissapated, Tanya removed the mask. Tanya looked down and smiled, they had falled into each other's arms. Ruffnut and Tuffnut had fallen into a heap with Fishlegs and Snotlout. Tanya then whistled.
     "Storm!"
     A Skrill landed with a thud. He crackled and sauntered forward.
     "Alright Storm," Tanya said. "Grab the gang and let's go! Berk is our next stop!"

     Hiccup and Astrid blinked. Snotlout, Fishlegs and the Twins all were looking around. They were all up in the clouds.
     "Punch me because I must be dreaming!" Tuffnut yelled, but was quickly silenced by Ruffnut's fist.
     "We must be dreaming! We look like we're in a cloud," Fishlegs agreed.
     "You're not dreaming," Tanya's voice broke in. "You are in a cloud, or, on top of one."
     The gang looked up and saw Tanya with a Nadder and a Skrill. They all screamed and huddled together as the Skrill stalked forward.
     "Oh don't be scared of Storm, he's a good boy." Tanya scratched Storm's chin. "But, Snotlout definately can't ride him. Don't need Storm burning his pants off!"
     "Nah, Hookfang does tha- Hookfang! What did you do to our dragons?" Snotlout demanded. "Tell us now or I will pummel you to a pulp!"
     "Nonsense." Tanya waved his threat off. "They are back on your Berk. Now, let me introduce you to Berk."
     "But we're on Berk," Tuffnut said.
     "Yeah, we're not that dumb," Ruffnut added. "Duh."
     "No, I said I was going to introcuce you to Berk, and I took you from your Berk," Tanya clarified. "I have brought you two years into the future. This is Berk five years after the truce between dragons and vikings."
     The gang stood in confusion at Tanya. Tanya's shoulders slumped and she rolled her eyes. "Never mind, just pick a dragon."
     Four other dragons landed and waited to be chosen. The Deadly Nadder, Poison, was the obvious choice for Astrid. The Twins, to no one's surprise, chose Missle and Boom, the Zippleback. Fishlegs squealed and chose the Gronkle, Amythest. Hiccup walked over to Storm, holding his hand out to the Skrill. Snotlout shrugged and walked over to the last dragon, a Sliquifier names Jaws. Jaws sniffed Snotlout and begrudgingly allowed him to mount.
     Tanya mounted Natasha and rose up above the clouds. "Now, I just want to let you know, we are invisible to the people down in Berk."
     "Thank you for that," Hiccup said. "Snotlout, please don't make a fool of yourself slapping people."
     "Hey! Don't talk to me like that Hiccup," Snotlout said.