Stoick's Ship&Scuttleclaws

Tanya and the gang stood in silence. The fog was thick as Gobber pushed the ship with Stoick out to sea.
     "Tanya?" A soft voice whispered.
     Tanya turned to see Mackenzie behind her. Mackenzie and Flare stood behind the gang. Mackenzie stood sadly, watching the ship.
     "This is the worst timing," Mackenzie mumbled to Tanya.
     Tanya nodded sadly. Everyone merely stood quietly and sadly. The fog began overtaking the ship as Gobber handed Hiccup a bow and an arrow. Everyone watched sorrowfully as Hiccup light the arrow on the slow embers of a fire. Tanya's tears rolled down her cheeks and Astrid rubbed Hiccup's arm. Hiccup watched in complete misery as he watched his older self raise the arrow. The arrow was released and soared through the air, setting fire to the ship.
     "This is, sad?" Ruffnut admitted.
     Everyone nodded and watched the others. The older gang, Valka and Gobber raised their bows, their arrows ablaze. The volley of arrows rained upon the ship. Stoick's ship was soon ablaze with flames and the smoke billowed up with the fog. Stoick's ship sailed through two sea stacks and everyone stood solemn.
     "At least you have your mother," Astrid said gently.
     "But I don't know her," Hiccup whispered back.
     "Hiccup." Astrid gently held Hiccup.
     Tanya listened quietly as the Hiccstrid feels flooded Tanya with the sadness. Valka talked to Hiccup about when he was born.
     "The heart of a cheif and the soul of a dragon," Mackenzie whispered softly.
     Hiccup spoke of how he worried about taking his father's place as chief of Berk. Everyone began smiling through tears as Hiccup began finding his confience. Hiccup turned and spoke of going back to Berk. Astrid smiled and then looked at Tuffnut.
     "How are they going to get back to Berk?" Tuffnut asked. "We have dragons."
     "Scuttleclaws," Tanya said with a smirk.
     Everyone mounted their dragons as Valka led them into the sanctuary. Tanya grinned as she led the gang through the sanctuary where Hiccup picked up the Scuttleclaws. Everyone mounted a Scuttleclaw. Everyone followed the crowd of Scuttleclaws through the caldera. Tanya snickered as Gobber hit the ice wall after talking to Hiccup about the plan.
     "So what is hi-my plan?" Hiccup asked.
     "Get Toothless back," Mackenzie quoted.
     "And kick Drago's," Tanya said. "Then he was interrupted."
     Hiccup nodded as they entered the crisp night air. Eveyrone raced to Berk as fast as the dragons and the Scuttleclaws could.

Sorry it's so short, but the Alpha comes to Berk and Toothless is found is the next chapter!!!!
Peace yo!
Byeeeeee!