The Alpha's Power&Stoick Saves Hiccup

"No!" Hiccup cried.
     Tanya and the gang flew close as Skullcrusher picked Stoick up and raced towards Valka. Dragons flooded out of the sanctuary as Valka and Cloudjumper swerved and dived to avoid them. Cloudjumper's tail became incased in ice, weighing him down and hindering his agility. Valka was hit relentlessly by dragons and let out a cry as she slipped from Cloudjumper's back. Tanya let out a gasp, though she knew what would happen.
     "Ouch! Ow! Ow!" Tuffnut batted at the dragons that flew through him.
     "Cool," Ruffnut admired.
     Tanya sighed in relief as Stoick and Valka remained out of sight from the Alpha who was looking for her. Everyone's heads snapped back around as they heard that all familiar voice of Hiccup behind them. Hiccup led the gang and they shot down to land where Hiccup and Toothless were advancing on Drago. Tanya closed her eyes and whimpered, but joined them.
     "What's happening?" Hiccup asked as Tanya landed.
     "Just watch," Tanya said heavily.
     Everyone watched in stone cold silence as Hiccup spoke to Drago about the dragons who lived on Berk in peace. Drago laughed in mockery and showed his missing appendage. He told of how dragons destroyed his home when he was a boy. Tanya gulped as the Alpha was still looking for Valka. Tanya resumed watching Hiccup try to reason with Drago. Drago let out a roar and swung his bullhook. The Alpha's massive body turned, slinking towards Drago and Hiccup.
     "Get out of the way!" Snotlout called.
     "Move!" Astrid shoved the twins away from the massive paw that came crashing down where they had been sitting.
     Tanya rolled to the side, sitting up as Drago pointed the hook at Toothless.
     "In the midst of it, you are nothing," Tanya quoted in a barely audible whisper.
     "Oh! I can't watch!" Fishlegs whimpered.
     "What is he doing?" Astrid asked.
     Everyone watched helplessly as Toothless whined, rubbing his head against the ground. Hiccup asked Toothless what was wrong, but stopped as Toothless sat up straight. His love-filled eyes were now hard with black slits. Drago moved his hook to point to Hiccup. Toothless suddenly turned, his back arching and wings flaring.
     "What's happening?" Hiccup asked in a concerned tone.
     "The Alpha is forcing Toothless to do his bidding," Tanya explained in a low voice. "Well, Drago's bidding. He's forcing Toothless to kill you."
     Everyone's attention was focused on the last line that Tanya said. Her eyes were sad as she turned her head back to where Toothless was backing Hiccup into a corner, a low growl emitting. Hiccup and Astrid subconsciously gripped each other harder as older Hiccup cried out to Toothless. Tanya heard the creaking of wood and Stoick's cry. Her mind reeled with the soundtrack and she closed her eyes as Toothless charged the leathal blast.
     "No!" Hiccup cried.
     Tanya squeezed her eyes shut, sadness overwhelming her as she heard Stoick's last cry. The blast shook the earth and Tanya waited a few silent moments to see Toothless' heavy breathing and Stoick's ice covered body. Nobody uttered a word as Hiccup slid next to his father. Valka helped Hiccup push the last of the ice chunks off and laid her ear to his heart.
     "Is he?" Ruffnut did not finish.
     Tanya nodded solemnly. Everyone merely watched in shock as Astrid's older self ran to Hiccup's side. Gobber removed his helmet in respect and bowed his head.
     "Hey, who knew Gobber was bald," Tuffnut said with a laugh. "Am I right?"
     Tanya glared at Tuffnut, everyone else also refraining from strangling the male twin. Tuffnut silenced and looked down. Tanya's heart twisted a bit as Toothless recovered from having the Alpha's control. He crept forward and sniffed Stoick's lifeless hand. He let out a low, mournful moan and rubbed his head against Stoick's hand. Everyone flinched as Hiccup shoved Toothless' head away roughly.
     "Hiccup," Astrid murmured.
     Toothless tried again, but cowered back as Hiccup ordered him away. He let out a tiny whine and raced away. Hiccup knelt back down, grief overwhelming him. Valka laid a hand on Hiccup's shoulder as Astrid merely looked at Hiccup sadly. Astrid laid her head on Hiccup's shoulder as he bowed his head over his father's body. The gang was behind Tanya and she saw them all wiping tears and still in shock. The gang looked behind them at their olderselves and bowed their heads as well.
     "The dragons," Hiccup said quietly.
     The Alpha was calling all the dragons of the area and they flew up, circling and flocking around him. Drago looked to see Toothless trying to fly up there as well, but never being able to make it off the ground. Drago grabbed Toothless and yanked him back down to the ground, pushing Toothless' neck to the ground as he climbed aboard.
     "Toothless," Hiccup whispered.
     He looked back to see his olderself look up. Upon seeing Toothless being led away, Hiccup jumped up from his father's side. Valka grabbed him, holding him back. Hiccup and everyone looked defeated as Gobber went with Fishlegs and Snotlout to pull a small cargo boat ashore for Stoick's funeral.
     Tanya looked back to be greeted with a mixture of murderous and angry faces.
     "What?" Tanya asked defensively.
     "You couldn't have, oh I don't know, said something!" Snotlout yelled.
     "That breaks the rules of future telling," Tanya said.
     "But Hiccup's dad, our chief just died," Astrid pointed out. "You couldn't have given us some tiny warning?"
     Tanya shook her head. "No, but this sets it up for Hiccup to grow into the leader he needs to become."
     Hiccup groaned and smacked his head with his palm. "Oh, yeah okay, that's great. You said we would win."
     Tanya squinted. "Did I? Hm, I don't remember that. Well, you do win, but every war has it's cost."
     Fishlegs sighed. "She's right you guys. It's not fair that the cost was our chief, but there always is a cost. I mean what if the cost was our dragons?"
     Tanya gulped and nodded. "Yeah, but anyways. Stoick's ship is about to leave."

Sorry it's kinda short! But anywhos!
Comment-
Vote-
Share-
Byeeeeeeeeee!