Battle of the Bewilderbeast&Death

"Come on! Move Natasha! Move!"
     Tanya was ducked down to Natasha's saddle as Natasha weaved her way through the falling ice. The gang was close behind her. Icicles fell from the roof and Tanya led the gang out, shooting above Stoick, Valka and Hiccup. Tanya narrowed her eyes as she and the gang flew above the fleet of ships. They could hear Drago's yells. Tanya flew back over the sanctuary where she heard Valka's voice rising.
     "Save the dragons," Hiccup reiterated.
     Tanya held onto Natasha's saddle and leaned over to the side. Hiccup and the gang followed her in a circular motion over the war. Tanya flew closer watching as Drago's armed dragons clashed with the Alpha's dragons. Drago's horrid yells echoed in everyone's ears and Tanya winched as a dragon's wing gets caught in the teeth of the trap.
     "Who wins?" Hiccup asked.
     "How long is this war?" Astrid asked as well.
     "You're just going to have to watch to see who wins," Tanya said in a forced monotone. "The war is for a short time, but it feels like a lifetime."
     Hiccup nodded and dove with Storm. Hiccup surveyed the land as he knew he was usless in the war. Everyone split to watch the action from different points of views. Tanya grinned as she saw the trap overflowing with Zippleback gas. Hiccup pulled Storm to a halt and looked down. Everyone froze as they all crowded above the trap.
     "Wait for it," Tanya said softly.
     "Woohoo!" Ruffnut yelled as their olderselves exploded the trap.
     Ruffnut and Tuffnut shot up on Berf and Belch. The explosion reaching the other riders in the traps. Hiccup chuckled as he saw Eret clinging for dear life onto Stormfly's handlebars. Astrid flew up next to Eret on Meatlugs back. She exclaimed that Eret was full of surprises before jumping onto Stormfly's back, balencing with practiced ease. Everyone scattered throughout the battle. The gang cheered as Barf let out a wall of gas, Stormfly igniting it close behind. Hookfang let loose a stream of fire onto an arrow launcher, burning it to ash.
     "We're winning!" Astrid cheered.
     Everyone gasped as Ruffnut was suddenly slung off of Barf's saddle. She called for Eret, but was grabbed by Snotlout and Fishlegs on either side of her. Tanya keeled over laughing as she thought of the movie slow-moing (Is that even a real word?) it. Everyone looked at her in confusion and Tanya wiped a tear from her eye.
     "In the movie, they slow-mo Snotlout and Fishlegs rescuing her," Tanya giggled. "It's EPIC!"
     Everyone nodded, barely understanding the modern part. They shrugged nonthless and watched as Astrid used verbal comands to steer Stormfly around the falling ice.
     "Look out!" Hiccup called in the moment.
     "Uh, you know she can't actually hear you," Tuffnut reminded.
     "Yes Tuff, I know," Hiccup said through gritted teeth.
     The ice block that was heading towards Stormfly and her riders suddenly exploded as Stormfly ducked. The ice shattered to reveal Hiccup masked and soaring through Toothless' blast.
     "Holy Hiccup!" Tuffnut cried.
     "Perfect timing," Astrid admired.
     "So what, he can blast through ice," Snotlout snarked. "Anyone can do that."
     Tanya rolled her eyes and tossed a piece of ice at Snotlout, hitting him square between his eyes. Everyone laughed as Tanya smirked. Snotlout grunted and pouted, his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed. Hiccup turned back to see Stoick and Gobber split to help in the war. Astrid smiled as she saw her older self's excited face to know that Hiccup was still alive.
     Toothless soared down and blasted the traps. Toothless let out his sugnature Night Fury call and sped up to slid in next to Astrid, Eret and Stormfly. Stoick flew with Skullcrushed, helping where he was needed. Gobber flew in low with Grump and knocked out the archers. Hiccup lifted his helmet, welcoming Eret with a teasing manner. Astrid and Hiccup conversed for a second before Hiccup looks up at his mom. Valka was dressed all garb atop Cloudjumper, her staff raised. The alpha broke through his ice into the daylight with a mighty roar.
     "That dramatic flare," Tanya teased.
     Hiccup rolled his eyes and looked onward.
     "Hey Hiccup, aren't you jealous?" Tuffnut asked thoughtfully.
     "No, wh-why would I be jealous?" Hiccup stammered.
     "Oh okay, no worries," Tuffnut said breezily. "I was just wondering because, you know Eret and Astrid are on the same dragon."
     "Don't worry Tuff," Tanya interrupted. "Hiccup only has eyes for Astrid and vise versa."
     Satisfied with the answer, Tuffnut and Ruffnut egged Missle and Boom to join the battle. Drago grinned maliciously at the alpha and Valka and Cloudjumped soared down and into the battle. The Bewilderbeast bellowed in anger as he saw his dragons being attacked. He let out a freezing breath and ice formed, knocking enemies over. Tanya and the others soared around. Hiccup looked in awe as a Zippleback ignited the gas, bitting their tails to form a wheel of fire. Hiccup gasped as a trap slammed over the poor dragon, but soon gave into relief as he heard his older self to Toothless. Toothless swooped in, easily releasing the dragon from the trap. Cloudjumper grabbed an armored dragon, shoving it off of the helpless dragon that it was fighting.
     "No!" Hiccup cried as he saw a net hurtling towards Valka.
     Valka turned and tried to steer Cloudjumper away, but the net wrapped around Cloudjumper. The netting restricted his wings and he landed on the ground with a thud, rolling a few paces. Valka was flung from his back, but expertly rolled onto her feet. Drago approached with his bullhook ready. Valka attacked, swinging and hitting Drago's hunched back. Drago spoke of the challenger and turned. He let out a loud roar, swinging the bullhook around.
     "What the?" Hiccup asked.
     The gang gathered around Tanya and watched as the water bubbled and split.
     "Another one?" Astrid cried in dismay.
     Out of the water rose a Bewilderbeast. His tusks armed with iron rings and a chain dangling between them. The beast let out a bellow as heis massive foot crushed traps and unsuspecting vikings that were not careful. Tanya's face paled as she saw the beheamoth. Sure, on TV he was scary, but this, this was real life. Everyone instinctively dodged as Fishlegs came flyingthough crying 'class 10!' repeatedly.
     "Mom," Hiccup whispered.
     Valka raced forward, smacking Drago on the back. Drago swung his arm around, throwing her backwards. Snotlout began to dive, but stopped as he remembered about the whole invisibility part. Valka scrambled back, her staff thrown away from her. Drago planted a foot on her chest, her hands attempting to pry his foot off. Drago used his hook and tore her mask off, exposing her straining face. Drago let out a yell as he raised his hook to slam it through her heart.
     Astrid gasped and her hands flew to her mouth. Everyone cringed, waiting to hear the cry, but it never came. A body slammed into Drago, giving Valka her chance at escaping. Drago turned around in shock to see Valka taking Stoick's hand. Valka let her upper armor fall and smiled gratefully at Stoick. Stoick twirled his axe through his fingers as Valka dashed off after releasing Cloudjumper.
     "C'mon!" Snotlout hollered.
     Everyone followed Snotlout up. They followed Valka through the maze of the Bewilderbeasts' stamping paws. Valka flew up between the two dragons and waved her staff, ordering the good alpha to hold off; however, those plans were dashed as the new alpha charged, knocking tusks. Hiccup and Astrid cried out as they dove to avoid getting smushed.
     "Um, you know that you're invisible to them, right?" Tuffnut reminded.
     "Yeah, and they think we're the dumb ones," Ruffnut said with a chuckled. "Woah!"
     The twins swerved to avoid being stomped by the massive paws. Everyone filed out from under the Bewilderbeasts and hovered nearby for a good spot. Hiccup and Astrid looked at the twins, rather unamused. Astrid crossed her arms and cocked an eyebrow.
     "You were saying?" She snapped.
     Ruffnut and Tuffnut looked down in embaressment. Tanya gasped, momentarily forgetting the story and what happened next. Everyone looked to see Stoick no longer with a weapon. Gobber swooped down, untwisted the circular bludgeon appendage. Stoick caught it and whirled, smashing it into Drago's face.
     "Woohoo!" The twins cheered.
     Even the dragons let out short celebratory cheers. But all the cheer was dashed as they heard a pained bellow from the good alpha. Drago's alpha thrust his head to the side, giving him enough leway to capture the other alpha between his tusks. Valka's Bewilderbeast let out a bellow of help as he reared up, pawing at the new alpha's tusks. The new alpha threw the other Bewilderbeast to the side, stepping back before plunging the tusks into the Bewilderbeast's stomach.
     "No!" Hiccup gasped.
     "What?" Astrid murmured.
     "What are we going to do now?" Fishlegs whimpered.
     "I thought you said we win," Astrid said, looking back at Tanya in betrayal.
     "We do, but not before Drago tells the Bewilderbeast to," Tanya broke off as the command was roared. "Finish her," Tanya finished softly.

So sorry about the last two weeks. School is hectic and I'm slowly figuring out how I am going to juggle my life as it gets busier. I am honestly trying to keep up, but I apologize in advance if I don't one week. Thanks for hanging with me!
Keep reading!
Byeeeeee!