Toothless Lost&Mom Found

"Hey Tan," Mackenzie called. "I have to go, Hiccup and Astrid are waiting for me."
     "What?" Hiccup looked taken back.
     "Why with these riddles?" Tuffnut demanded.
     "It's from her world," Tanya explained. "In her alternate universe, she is the adoptive daughter of Hiccup and Astrid."
     "We adopted her?" Astrid asked in confusion.
     "No, well, yes, no?" Tanya stammered. She looked at Mackenzie.
     "Well, its a yes and no." Mackenzie steered closer to Hiccup and Astrid. "In a different world, you and Hiccup adopted me when I crashed on Berk. Some bad guys killed my family, or so they say, and so you and Hiccup adopted me."
     "That's where she got Flare," Tanya pipped up.
     Mackenzie nodded, pointing to Tanya. "She got it on the nose."
     Hiccup nodded, still trying to process the news. "So, okay, but that's not the world that we're in right now right?"
     "Right, the world with me as your daughter is a alternate universe." Mackenzie nodded.
     "Well, stop back over in the trip to the future again," Tanya said.
     Mackenzie nodded, saluting with her index and middle fingers. "Will do! Bye all!"
     "By Mackenzie!" They all choroused.
     Tanya brough the gang back together and followed the Night Fury and his rider. Suddenly a Stormcutter burst in front of Tanya. Mackenzie held up a shrivled bean. Tanya squinted, taking in the magic sucked bean.
     "Bad news, the portal is broken," Mackenzie said sadly.
     "I have one somewhere," Tanya said, turning and rumaging through her bags. "Eh, I'll find it later, c'mon Mac! We're gonna miss all the action!"
     Mackenzie urged Flare to follow everyone. Everyone flew at top speed through the sun kissed clouds. Flare's double wings appeared and she quickly sped up next to Hiccup and Astrid. Tanya held a hand back, pulling Natasha to a slow flap.
     "Wha?" Snotlout asked. "Um, why are we just hovering here?"
     "Just watch," Mackenzie scolded.
     Hiccup sat upright in Storm's saddle as a masked figure appeared in the clouds. The mask was brown with blue splotches and a red, ripped cape flew steadily in the breeze.
     "Oh, my, WHAT WAS THAT?" Tuffnut demanded. "That was awesome!"
     "They flew in mid air!" Ruffnut added.
     "Way better than his lunatic flight suit." Tuffnut emphasized with his flapping elbows.
     "Who was that?" Hiccup asked.
     Suddenly everyone jumped. A Stormcutter emerged from the clouds, leaving a startled Toothless flailing in clouds. The Stormcutter hovered in front, the massive double wings clearing the clouds, giving everyone a clear picture. The dragon had a rider, they were pointing their staff at Hiccup and Toothless.
     "Look out!" Astrid called, before remembering that Hiccup could not hear her.
     A large dragon swooped in, snatching Hiccup from Toothless' saddle. Toothless screeched and began to plummet while Hiccup cried out his name as he was flown away. Toothless crashed into the ice, breaking through. He swam up, flapping and trying to fly out, or at least get out of the hole he found himself in. Toothless clung to a piece of ice, calling for his rider to come back. Dragon wings flapped around him, pulling him under.
     "What, no!" Hiccup called. "Toothless!"
     He flew down to the water. "What happened to him?"
     "What were those dragons?" Fishlegs added.
     "Follow Mac and I to find out what happened to Toothless and those were Sea Shockers." Tanya turned Natasha to the direction that the dragons had taken Hiccup.
     The gang followed Mackenzie and Tanya, worried and eager. They flew to see the last of the dragon pack fly through the caldera. Tanya led them straight into the ice formation, slipping through the tunnels easily.
     "This is the same stuff that ruined Eret's boat," Astrid commented. "What is it made from? He said it was a dragon."
     "All will be revealed! I promise!" Tanya snapped.
     Mackenzie snickered. "Getting under your skin?"
     Tanya looked over. "No, no, I'm fine."
      They all landed atop a rocky over hang. Hiccup was in the center of a herd of dragons, his fire sword out. Everyone clamored off their dragons, crawling to the edge of the overhang. Hiccup switched out a cartrige and lit a ring of Zippleback gas around him. The circle and smoke cleared and Hiccup approached the dragon closest, his hand outstretched.
      "So many dragons," Hiccup mused.
      "And we don't know half of them," Fishlegs whispered excitedly.
     "Watch," Tanya encouraged.
     The masked rider approached Hiccup, but stayed quite far away. Hiccup began questioning them, asking about who they are. Suddenly they swung their staff around, summoning two dragons. They carried and deposited a wet and cold Toothless on the floor in front of Hiccup. Tanya watched Hiccup breathe a sigh of relief as his olderself consoled and checked his dragon.
     "Who is he?" Astrid asked, squinting in the dim light.
     At the shake of the staff, dragons lit a low flame, illuminating the room.
     "Not a he," Mackenzie whispered.
     Everyone watched, peering over the edge. The rider reached out a hand to Hiccup, but stopped. They backed up, recoiling. Hiccup was unsure of what had just happened. The rider removed the mask to revear a midlle aged woman. Her blue eyes were wide as they looked at Hiccup.
     "Who's that?" Snotlout asked. "She looks old."
     Tanya looked back. "So she has one streak of white in her hair, your dad's is like, super gray."
     The woman whispered something, making Hiccup gasp. Astrid looked at Mackenzie.
     "What did she say?" Astrid looked confused.
     "Well Hiccup asked, 'should I know you?'." Mackenzie gestured to the two vikings below.
     "Then she said, 'No'," Tanya added.
     "'But a mother never forgets'," Mackenzie finished.
     "That's my, but she's dead," Hiccup breathed.
     "No, she's alive and this is her sanctuary," Tanya said.
     "C'mon! She's leaving!" Mackenzie jumped onto Flare.
     Everyone mounted quickly and their dragons ran through the tunnels on foot. Tanya giggled a bit as they watched Toothless have to nudge Hiccup over a large rock. Tanya and Mackenzie hopped over the rock with their dragons. The gang followed, talons pattering and tails swishing.
     "Get the idea that something bad is about to happen?" Tuffnut asked loudly.
     "I do," Ruffnut agreed. "Wonder what those lying tyrants are up to."
     "We can hear you," Tanya called back in annoyance.
     Tuffnut huffed, bummed that he got caught. Hiccup watched as they emerged into the light. Everyone's jaws dropped as they beheld the sight. Dragons swarmed around the middle of the sanctuary. Dragons of all colors and kinds flew in a thick string around the middle. Ice surrounded them, keeping the inside a lovely eighty-seven degrees.
     "Wow," Astrid said with wide eyes.
     "Woah," Snotlout admitted. "Okay, this is awesome!"
     "Look at all the new dragons!" Fishlegs squealed.
     Everyone looked up and jumped back as the large Stormcutter twisted his head and looked down at Hiccup and Toothless.
     "That's way less daunting on film than in real life," Tanya muttered to Mackenzie.
     "Tell me about it," Mackenzie murmured back.
     Tanya looked as Valka slid down, watching in awe. Sure she had seen it on film, but this was so different. This was real life.

Real quick! As you have noticed, they are not as long as my other book chapters. . . . . . . . my other one book. Anyways! This is shorter cause I thought, why not? Plus, it's easier to move through the movies.

SEEING HTTYD: THE HIDDEN WORLD IN 10 DAYS!!!!!! I REPEAT 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
Byeeeeeeeeee!