Drago&Surprise

"Alright you guys!" Tanya called. "Follow me!"
     Everyone jumped onto their dragons and Tanya threw a bean. Everyone shot through the portal, the portal snapping shut behind them. Tanya flew through the open blue sky, but a precarious mountain loomed in front of them.
     "What is this?" Astrid mused.
     Tanya looked back, but said nothing. Natasha ducked through a crevace and slowed to a meager glide. To Tanya's surprise there was silence through the small tunnel. Tanya looked back to see everyone looking carefullya round them. The space opened to a cave, a large opening showing inside the mountain. They flew through the mouth of the cave, circling above the few ships that were anchored with large chains.
     "Drago's fortress," Hiccup said in shock.
     "Woah," Ruffut said.
     "Cool," Tuffnut said. Upon looking at the gang he raised his hands. "Not cool. Sorry."
     Everyone circled down and hovered near the deck of the largest ship. Astrid and the gang were tied and forced forward onto the ship. The dragons landed on the mast and logs. We all watched as Eret hollered his greeting to Drago. Hiccup's eyes widened as he saw Drago walk closer. Drago ordered for the ropes around Hookfang to be released.
     "Hookfang!" Snotlout called.
     Tanya quickly put a hand out to stop him. "You can't do anything. No one can see or hear us remember?"
     Snotlout frowned and watched as Hookfang snarled at Drago. Hookfang send a sudden stream of burning fire at Drago. Drago continued walking, his black cloak in front of him. Hookfang huffed as he ran out of fuel. Drago grabbed a bullhook. Hiccup and everyone leaned forward to see what was to happen. Drago suddenly began yelling, swinging the bullhook and stabbing it into the deck.
     "What is he doing?" Astrid demanded.
     "He studied Bewilderbeasts," Tanya said quickly. "He's using the bullhook as his form of punishment to any dragon that refuses him."
     Hiccup looked on with horror. "Dragon slavery."
     Tanya nodded and watched with the others as Hookfang began to submit to Drago's fury. Eret stepped forward about how he captured the dragons and riders. Drago grabbed Eret by the neck, demanding to know how many riders there were. Astrid stepped forward, explaining that there was all of Berk who rode dragons. Eret began to wave the threat off, but squeaked as Drago's grip tightened. Astrid stepped forward and continued to tell Drago about Berk's tracking dragons and Hiccup. Drago released Eret as Astrid walked closer and demanded that he let them go. Hiccup winced as Astrid threatened Hiccup's fury with Toothless.
     "Why did you praise me like some god?" Hiccup asked.
     "Woah, who knew she had that in her?" Ruffnut admired.
     "What are you talking about?" Astrid asked in confusion.
     "That speech," Tuffnut interjected. "It was glorious."
     Astrid rolled her eyes, but they widened as she watched her older self's plan go south. Astrid frowned as she watched Drago give the signal for Eret's death. Astrid gasped and stopped short of launching forward as Stormfly jumped in front of Eret. Stormfly let her wings wrap around Eret and she whisked her tail around, shooting off rows of poisonous spines.
     "Stormfly!" Astrid cried out.
     Stormfly buckled under the dart. Astrid fought her sudden urge to jump down to her beloved dragon. Hiccup gently ran his hands up and down Astrid's arm in comfort. Eret stood and looked around, surprised that Stormfly would protect someone who had tried to kill them.

     "What happened back there?"
     "Drago is bent on creating a dragon army and taking over the archipelago," Hiccup reminded Tuffnut.
     "A-and the world," Tanya added quickly.
     Tuffnut and Hiccup continued to debate. Astrid and Fishlegs added in their two cents and Tanya looked ahead. Tanya peeked back to see all the riders in a friendly bicker, a smile spreading on her lips. All the dragons began ducking down as the sanctuary came into view. Tanya led the way through the tunnels, excited for the next chapter.
     Everyone chuckled as they saw Stoick dragging Hiccup through the caverns. Gobber led far ahead and Toothless took up the back. Tanya led through a cavern, finding Valka watching the water melt off of the ice.
     "You guys are going to want to see this,"  Tanya murmured.
     Everyone heard as Gobber sent Stoick through, not wanting to be the first person Valka saw. Stoick's face fell and he stood in awe as Valka turned to look at him. Hiccup and Gobber peeked out from behind Stoick. Tanya smiled as they all watched Valka hesitantly begin to speak to Stoick. Stoick inched forward and took Valka's cheek in his hand. Everyone silenced, except for a small coo that came from Astrid.
     You're as beautiful as the day I lost you.
     That line rang in Hiccup's mind as he watched his father kiss his mother for the first time in his life. Astrid leaned into him and laid her head onto his shoulder. Astrid smiled as she watched Hiccup's parents reunite. Astrid saw the joy that Hiccup's eyes and saw as he leaned as close as he could without falling off of Storm. Tanya grinned as Stoick merely looked into Valka's eyes until the world seemed to melt away from them.

Sorry y'all!
So this book is now on a Wednesday or Thursday updating schedule!
Sorry again!
Byeeeeeee!