Forget&Goodbye

Tanya and Natasha ducked as the dragons whipped past. Set a few days after the death of Drago, Tanya and Mackenzie were showing the gang the first dragon race since the battle. Astrid shot past Hiccup, a grin on her face as she waved to Gobber and Valka. Tanya and Mackenzie exchanged a glance.
     "You two are so cute," Tanya mentioned.
     Hiccup flushed, but smiled as he watched his older self shoot past Astrid, snatching the black sheep. Everyone cheered and fangirled as Toothless did a little flip, Hiccup jumping off and tossing the sheep into Astrid's basket. Astrid's older self landed up on the platform stand next to Hiccup, Toothless letting out a loud roar.
     The gang, Tanya and Mackenzie all landed, their dragons sitting down. Storm waltzed up and nudged Tanya's hand. Tanya smiled and stepped closer to the gang.
     "That's your future in two years," Tanya said. "Hope y'all enjoyed the tour."
     "And now I have to go back to my world," Mackenzie said sadly. "Bye you guys."
     Mackenzie gave everyone a wave and Tanya a hug. Tanya pulled away and smiled. Mackenzie mounted Flare and took another bean, creating the flaming portal. Tanya and the gang watched as she left, the portal snapping shut behind her.
     "Now, this is going to sound weird, but now that I've shown you your past I have to erase the memories." Tanya walked over to Berk's well and began dropping the viles and bottles of potions inside.
     Hiccup jumped forward. "No! If I have my memories, I can stop this. I won't have to lose my dad."
     Tanya smiled sadly. "But you'd never find your mother."
     Hiccup shook his head vigorously. "I can find her too! I can have a real family."
     Tanya stepped forward and placed a hand on his shoulder. "No, you can't. The future is set, but even the smallest changes can have catastrophic consequenses. If you change the future, who knows what might happen next. I'm sorry, but I have to do this."
     Hiccup sighed and Astrid came to stand next to him. "Can we really not have our memories?"
     Tanya nodded. "It was great meeting all of you. I'll see you again. Sometime very soon."
     With those last words Tanya dropped the last vile inside. The well flashed purple, a smoke cloud rising. Tanya watched as it enveloped all of the gang. The gang fell into deep slumbers, the magic whisking them back to the edge and righting the time. Tanya smiled as the cloud dissapated. She mounted Natasha and whistled. Missle and Boom, Storm, Poison, Amythest and Jaws all lifted off the ground, watching as Tanya threw a bean into the sky.
     Together, Tanya and Natasha led the rest of the dragons through the portal where she would resume her life in America and her dragons would go back to just being her companions on a phone screen. Tanya smiled as the portal began to work, the dragons disappearing. The memories of meeting and her time with Hiccup and the Dragon Riders were certainly times she would not forget anytime soon.
----+----
     "Hiccup?" Astrid asked. "The gang finished clearing the lower village of the ice." Astrid sat on Hiccup's bed next to him. "Whatcha thinking about?"
     "Just about what Tanya said," Hiccup revealed. "About small changes having large reprocussions. She was right. If I hadn't been me, all of this would never have happened."
     Astrid nodded with a smile. "She really was something. She said we'd see her again sometime."
     Hiccup nodded. "Yeah, wonder when?"

Tada!!!! So this section of the book is ended!
BUT! The next part, HTTYD3, will be beginning sometime this winter. Most likely during Christmas break, just because I will be attending a trade school every weekday so I don't know how much time I will have to write.
BUT! I promise that I will continue this book sometime!
Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!
Byeeeeeeee!
*EDIT: I will not be writing HTTYD 3. Sorry. For more info please see my Bio*