Flying With Mother&Second Chances

Tanya led the team out and to where all the dragons were gathering over the water.
     "Why are we just hovering here?" Snotlout asked.
     "Just wait," Tanya said in irritation.
     Everyone looked down to see Sea Shockers circling down below the surface. Suddenly bubbles formed, splashing out and then the surface broke. The Bewilderbeast rose from the water with a roar. He spewed fish. The sky became filled with fish and everyone watched in awe. Tanya chuckled to herself as everyone looked like Hiccup with their awestruck faces. Tuffnut idiotically tried to catch the falling fish, but Ruffnut dove their dragon to the sea.
     "Oh bud," Hiccup said to himself as he saw Toothless stuff his mouth full of all the fish he could grab.
     Toothless and Cloudjumper took their riders to a cliffside, unknowing that a small flock of dragons were following. Toothless munched on his fish as Cloudjumper sat on the edge and watched the 'excitement'. Hiccup laid out his map to show his mom. Valka knelt and looked at his map with intrigue. She stood up and began drawing a map in the fresh snow.
     "I can't believe I find my mom," Hiccup said gobsmacked.
     "I can't believe it either," Astrid said, resting a hand on Hiccup's back.
     "She's hot," Snotlout said cooly. "I bet when she meets me I'll be like the son she never had."
     "Ironic," Tanya said.
     Everyone let out a good laugh when Toothless waltzed in with an icicle in the mouth. He began dawing swirls and little doodles throughout Valka's map. Valka let out a small chuckle as Toothless went around Cloudjumper and tried to drop the icicle. He shook his head as the icicle was stuck to his tongue. Toothless let out a low burn to melt the icicle and licked his lips. Hiccup smiled as he watched Toothless and his olderself mount and follow Valka.
     "C'mon! This is one of the best parts!" Tanya cried.
     Natasha shot off at breakneck speed. Everyone jumped on their dragosn and followed Tanya as fast as they could. Hiccup and Storm flew even with Natasha easily, Jaws and Poison not much further behind. Fishlegs was coaxing Amythest to go faster while the twins were enjoying shooting at the dragons they passed.
     "It goes right through them," Ruffnut said in delight.
     "Blast them again!" Tuffnut cheered.
     Missle and Boom gurgled and eagerly blasted again at a nearby Typhoomerang. Tanya stopped and Natasha told all the other dragons to stay. They flew back and Tanya gave a shrap whistle. Missle and Boom stopped and bowed their heads.
     "Eh, killjoy," Tuffnut muttered.
     Everyone joined the twins and Tanya led them to a cliffside. The Bewilderbeast's cool breath was blasting upwards. Dragons were spreading their wings and jumping off the edge, letting the cool air lift and carry them up into the air. Toothless and Cloudjumper jumped off and glided up. Tanya led the dragons up and everyone had a front row seat to Valka's impressive dragon skills.
     "She was the first dragon rider," Tanya said proudly. "Now we all know where Hiccup's heart comes from."
     Astrid nodded and smiled at Hiccup, who smiled self-consciously. Valka easily moved off of Cloudjumper and used her staff to climb from dragon to dragon. She stood on Toothless' wings and expertly hopped over Hiccup. Everyone gasped as she allowed herself to slip off of Toothless' wing, but everyone recovered as Cloudjumper rose from below.
     "This is one of my favorite parts," Tanya reitterated.
     Everyone watched as Valka and Hiccup engaged in an easy conversation. Hiccup suddenly unclipped himself and jumped off of Toothless. Valka gasped and looked over Cloudjumper's wing. Hiccup finally opened his flight suit, catching the wind and soaring upwards. Valka looked in awe and Toothless flapped to get closer to Hiccup.
     "Huh, made a few new improvements," Hiccup mused. "Clever."
     "And there goes Hiccup for a month," Astrid teased.
     "N-no," Hiccup protested.
     "Well Hiccup, you better test more, because you're about to fly into a mountain." Snotlout pointed to where Hiccup was flying towards the mountain.
     Toothless flapped frantically, trying to work with the locked tail. Cloudjumper also sped up to try to catch the viking. Everyone held their breath, but let it go as Hiccup soared throguh the small key hole in the center. Tanya led everyone to the other side, where they just caught a glimpse of Toothless wrapping protectively around Hiccup. There was an audible grimace as Toothless rolled down into a heap of snow.
     "Toothless! Good boy!" Tuffnut cooed, landing Missle and Boom in the snow.
     Toothless' head frantically shot up and he looked for his missing Viking. Everyone laughed as Hiccup popped up and cheered, but Toothless' face said 'I hate you'. Valka jumpped off Cloudjumper running up to Hiccup and admiring his wings. She gasped as she gushed about how incredible it was.
     "Not to bad," Hiccup mumbled with his older self.
     Everyone watched in silence at the tender moment before mother and son. Valka laid a hand on Hiccup's cheek and gave a tearful apology. Hiccup smiled at his mother as she asked for a second chance. Hiccup watched his older self with sad eyes.
     "What's wrong?" Astrid asked gently.
     "It's just, what if something happens in the mean time that changes this?" Hiccup fretted. "I've always wanted my family to be complete, but what if this never happens?"
     Astrid looked sympathetic and laid a hand on his back. Tanya did the same with a smile.
     "Don't worry," Tanya assured. "The future's set and nothing can change it."
     Hiccup brightened and kept watching as Valka pressed on Toothless' neck, revealing the double plates. She talked of exploring the world in search of all the dragons. Hiccup rejoiced and jumped up and down. Valka rushed forward and enveloped him in a hug. Hiccup returned it, but quickly broke it.
     "Hiccup, stop talking about Drago," Astrid muttered. "Vikings are stubborn, you'll never get through to him."
     Valka shook her head as Cloujumper came and placed his chin in her hand. Valka then mounted and took to the sky, flying back to the sanctuary, Hiccup and Toothless close behind.
     "What happens next?" Hiccup asked Tanya in fear. "Tell me nothing bad happens."
     "I can't say," Tanya said. "Just follow me."

Okay! So sorry for the lateness! I will warn you that the updatees may be on Wednesday or Thursday, depending on my schedule.
Sorry! But have a good day!
Byeeeeee!