Two New Alpha's

Everyone gasped as the Bewilderbeast came up and blasted Hiccup and Toothless with ice.
     "No," Tuffnut wailed. "Not our second fearless leader!"
     "Looks like the Snotman is up." Snotlout rolled his shoulders with a smirk.
     "Wait for it," Mackenzie said. "Wait for it."
     Tanya and Mackenzie flung their hands forward, showcasing the ice that was glowing blue. A siren-like sound was heard and Valka raced away from it. Tanya squealed and clapped as the ice exploded.
     "Woah," Astrid awed.
     "Toothless," Hiccup murmured.
     We all watched in awe as Toothless uncurled from around Hiccup. Hiccup's older self knelt as Toothless glowed blue, jumping onto an ice spike that remained.
     "The alpha," Mackenzie said softly.
     "He's challenging the alpha," Hiccup realized.
     "To protect you," Tanya quoted.
     Everyone cheered as Toothless shot blast after blast at the Bewilderbeast.
     "Unlimited shots," Fishlegs squealed.
     Tanya nodded, letting out a loud squeal as the Bewilderbeast roared. Astrid yelled encouragement as Stormfly was the first to break free from the Bewilderbeast's weakened powers. Toothless jumped off the spike and lifted his head. His mouth opened as a powerful and authoritative roar echoed through the air.
     "Woah," Snotlout even admired.
     Everyone cheered with Berk as all the dragons flocked to Toothless. Toothless let Hiccup mount and he jumped to an ice spike. Hiccup gestured to the dragons and Berk.
     "Now do you get it?" Tanya quoted. "This is what it is to earn a dragon's loyalty."
     "Let this end now," Mackenzie finished.
     Drago let out a yell, urging the Bewilderbeast on. Toothless steadied himself, crying out a short roar to the dragons. Toothless bent his head, shooting it up as he released a blast. Drago had no time to recover as each dragon in the swarm began fireing. The Bewilderbeast tried to protect itself, but the smoke began billowing up. The Bewilderbeast let out a bellow.
     "Look at all the dragons," Ruffnut muttered.
     "And how they're blasting," Tuffnut added excitedly. "Hey Missle, Boom. Fire!"
     Missle and Boom looked at each other with unamused faces. They merely huffed and laid their heads down. Tuffnut frowned and turned around, a pout setting on his face. Tanya called their attention back as Toothless began charging a blast. The Bewilderbeast rose up, challenging Toothless and looming over him.
     "And here it comes," Tanya warned.
     Toothless suddenly let out a large blast. The Bewilderbeast bellowed, stumbling backwards. The smoke cleared as a large tusk fell to the floor, shaking the earth. Hiccup held a hand on Toothless' forehead as Toothless gave a long roar. The Bewilderbeast backed up, his head lowering in defeat.
     "The alpha protects them all," Mackenzie quoted.
     The Bewilderbeast huffed and dove back into the sea. A large splash came over the edge of Berk as the Berkians cheered.
     "Yeah!" The Twins smacked helmets together, both in a daze after.
     Tanya and Mackenzie cheered, jumping up and down as Hiccup and Toothless landed in the center of the crowd. Everyone crowded around Hiccup and Tootheless as all the dragons gathered on Berk. A silence fell over Tanya, Mackenzie and the Gang. Cloudjumper landed in front of Toothless and soon shook his head, bowing low. Every dragon followed suit and Toothless said straight. He shook his head and let out a loud roar.
     "So pretty," Tanya murmured.
     Hiccup brought his hands under Toothless' head. Hiccup ran his hand around Toothless' head and rested his forehead against Toothless'. Toothless suddenly flicked his tougue out, licking Hiccup from head to toe. Hiccup fell backwards with a laugh, shielding his face from the attacking tongue. Smiled grew on all the gang's faces as they watched their older selves and others reuniting with their dragons.
     "What about Skullcrusher?" Astrid asked suddenly.
     "What happens to him?" Hiccup added.
     "This," Tanya said softly.
     Everyone's head turned to see Hiccup bringing Skullcrusher to Eret. Eret gingerly placed a hand on Skullcrusher, but gaining Skullcrusher's trust instantly. Eret finally gunned up and patted Skullcrusher. Everyone laughed as Grump pancaked Gobber. Astrid smiled as she saw Valka approach her son. Her conforting words drifting around Hiccup as Toothless pushed in between the Haddocks.
     "Oooooooooo!" Tanya squealed quietly.
     Astrid approached Hiccup, placing a hand on Hiccup's chest. Everyone chuckled as Astrid then popped open Hiccup's back fin. Tanya and Mackenzie watched Hiccup and Astrid's expressions as their older selves kissed. Hiccup and Astrid flushed, inching apart as their older selves ended the kiss. Tanya cheered, but quickly quieted as Gothi gestured for Hiccup to kneel.
     "Two new alpha's," Tanya whispered to Mackenzie.
     Hiccup closed his eyes as Gothi swiped on the charcoal onto his forehead.
     "The chief sign," Hiccup breathed.
     Gobber started the cheer as Hiccup stood up. The Berkians began chanting as Hiccup nodded. Toothless let out a roar as the rest of the dragons shot up a fireball. The explosion floated down in sparkles. Tanya turned to the gang and whistled for Natasha.
     "C'mon! You're not going to want to miss this!"

Tada!!!!!!! Okay, 9:15pm. Thursday night. So, the next chapter will be the last of Future Us? HTTYD 2.
Stay tuned!
Byeeeeeeee!