Drago&Break on Berk

Tanya led everyone through the mist and hovered near where Hiccup and Astrid were circling the massive ice formation. Everyone gaped at the size of the formation.
     "What is that?" Astrid asked.
     "Is that crystal?" Fishlegs had wide eyes.
     "Ice," Hiccup murmured as they flew closer. "That's ice."
     Tanya nodded. "Look."
     Everyone turned in time to see a net catapulting towards them.
     "Hookfang!" Snotlout squealed, trying to steer Jaws away.
     Jaws huffed and rolled his eyes. The net flew through Astrid, who flinched. Everyone looked back and saw the net wrap around Astrid and Stormfly. Astrid fell off of Stormfly, crying out Hiccup's name. Astrid watched in suspense as she saw Hiccup swoop in and rescue her older self. Hiccup and Astrid flew around a few of the spikes on Toothless.
     "Who's that?" Ruffnut asked.
     "That's Eret," Tanya said calmly. "You'll learn more about him later."
     Ruffnut nodded, a dreamy look in her eyes. Tuffnut gagged and wrinkled his nose. Fishlegs watched Eret tie Stormfly's snout shut and look up. Everyone watched as Hiccup and Astrid rescued Stormfly. Hiccup pulled out his fire sword.
     "Much better plan," Hiccup approved. "Lighter and more portable."
     "You'll have to get started with that on the Edge," Fishlegs said excitedly.
     "There goes Hiccup for the next month," Astrid mumbled affectionately.
     Suddenly Toothless' blast brought everyone back to the focus. Ice came crashing down towards Eret and his men. Hiccup sliced the roped holding Stormfly. Astrid ran, mounting Stormfly quickly. Together Hiccup and Astrid seared through the air, past Tanya and the gang. Eret yelled something and everyone looked at Tanya.
     "What did he say?" Hiccup asked.
     "He said, 'You will never hold on to those dragons! You hear me? Drago is coming for them all'." Tanya dropped her buff viking impression. "C'mon, the adventure is only beginning!"
     Tanya and Natasha flipped around and shot through the air. Hiccup and Astrid quickly caught up to her.
     "So who's Drago?" Astrid asked curiously.
     "And what does he want with our dragons?" Hiccup added.
     "You'll see," Tanya said calmly. "All in good time."
     "Is there a war?" Tuffnut asked. "I love a good war!"
     Everyone looked at him.
     "What? Who doesn't like blowing things up?" Tuffnut challenged.
     Tanya rolled her eyes and adressed the question. "Yes, there is a war, but the cost is steep," Tanya said vaguely.
     "Great, that's just perfect," Snotlout complained. "You can't tell us anything else?"
     Tanya shook her head. "This is my story! Let me tell it and you just watch!"
     Tanya led them all down to Berk and they landed with their dragons. The village bustled with vikings and dragons. A long line ran out of the forge as vikings waited for their saddles or for their dragon's dental appointments.
     "Wow, Berk changed a bit in the last few years." Astrid and Hiccup looked up to see their older selves land.
     "Let's go to the Great Hall," Tanya suggested. "I'll answer your questions there."
     "But what if we miss something important?" Astrid asked.
     "Eh, I know this part, I can fill you in later." Tanya patted Natasha and began walking to the Great Hall.
     Tanya and the gang sat down with some water and chicken, well, except Tuffnut insisted that he needed yak. They sat at a far back table and took a break.
     "So, how old are we?" Snotlout asked dumbly.
     "Well, Fishlegs, Hiccup and Astrid are about twenty twenty-one, but you and the Twins are about nineteen or twenty. It all really depends how your birthdays fall." Tanya shrugged.
     "So you've seen our futures?" Hiccup asked intrigued.
     "Yup," Tanya said simply, "I mean, you're kind of legends where I come from."
     "Yes! Finally! Someone recognizes me for who I really am!" Snotlout boasted.
     "Where do you come from?" Fishlegs asked, ignoring Snotlout.
     "There's more out there than even the Edge?" Hiccup whispered in awe.
     "First of all, Hiccup is the real legend, and Astrid is second because of their wonderful dynamic that they have together." Tanya put two fingers up. "Second, yes, there's a whole other world out there. Far south, there's other land masses, way bigger than any island you've ever been to. I come from a place called the United States of America."
     "Wow, that is some weak sauce," Ruffnut insulted. "You need someone to rename your island."
     "It's not an island," Tanya corrected. "We call it a country, or really a nation. Plus, you're on an island, the US is on a continent."
     "Why must you speak in tongues?" Tuffnut demanded.
     "You know what? Forget it, you're decendants will understand us better," Tanya said.
     "Looks like our great grandchildren will carry on our legend," Snotlout said to Astrid. "Especially our love story."
     Astrid looked at him in disgust. "What love story?"
     Everyone got a laugh out of that and Snotlout sunk down into his seat, ashamed and embarrassed.
     "Plus, it's more like great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandchildren." Tanya waved a finger at Snotlout. "And it's really Hiccup and Astrid's offspring that will carry on the legend of Dragons and Vikings living in harmony."
     Snotlout pouted and everyone teased Astrid. Astrid frowned and looked at me as if asking, must you really have said that? Tanya merely shrugged and smiled. Hiccup on the other hand was in deep thought.
     "You said dragons and vikings living in harmony as in past," Hiccup pointed out.
     Tanya looked at him, caught off guard. "Did I?"
     Hiccup nodded. "What happens to the dragons? Does Viggo hunt them all?"
     Tanya shirfted uncomfortably. "Does Viggo hunt them all?" She reitterated in a mumble. "Hey! Look at the time! We should keep going! Yeah, follow me!"
     "Got the feeling she's hiding something?" Hiccup asked.
     "Yeah, I want to know what?" Astrid agreed. "Plus, when we were watching the dragon racing, did you hear Stoick refer to me as his 'future daughter-in-law'?"
     "Yeah, I'm wondering how many surprises we're going to get," Hiccup agreed.
     "How many of them will be good?" Astrid countered.
     Tanya subtly glanced back. She let out a silent breath as she almost revealed more about their future. She rather will have them watch their future than have Tanya tell them. Tanya thought to the devestation that may ensue when they realize that Stoick will die by the end of the traveling. Heaven help us when that happens. Tanya only hopes that she has enough skill and strength to protect herself, should any collateral damage occur.

Heeeeeyyyyyy!
So so sorry I'm a day late! I feel like I've failed already, BUT! There is an explination.
My birthday was yesterday, so I was quite busy so I didn't get around to typing up the rest of the chapter yesterday.
Anywhos! Comment your thoughts, and don't forget!
If you would like to be a part of the chapter, simply Comment or DM me and I will tell you the details!
Next chapter will have our first special guest!
Tune in next week to watch them watch more of their future!
Byeeeeee!