The Alpha Comes to Berk&Toothless Found

As you can tell I'm separating the chapters based on the soundtracks

     "Oh my," Hiccup could not even finish.
     We all rounded the corner on our dragons. The Viking head that gave light to the sea was crushed and the Alpha was on the side of Berk's shore. The dragons from the sanctuary and Berk were all hovering and circling above the beheamoth. Tanya's eyes were wide, sure she'd seen it on the TV, but this was different in real life.
     "Woah," Mackenzie muttered.
     "He took all the dragons," Fishelegs whispered with his older self.
     "This is the best plan yet!" Ruffnut cheered.
     Everyone dove to where they saw Drago look over at the riders in shock. Tanya stopped and everyone clustered around her. Hiccup and his Scuttleclaw broke off from the rest. The Bewilderbeast turned his head to Hiccup, but a sheep suddenly flew up into his sight range. Everyone laughed as the Bewilderbeast's cold blue eyes followed sheep after sheep, up and down. Tuffnut laughed.
     "That's awesome!" He gave Ruffnut a high five.
     "Don't blow them up!" Shotlout screeched as the Bewilderbeast began rearing up.
     Suddenly everyone covered their ears as the horn blasted.
     "Natasha!" Tanya kept her ears covered as they flew to the ground where the rest of the Berkians stood. "Okay, bad idea on my part to hover over the horn."
     Mackenzie pressed a finger to her ear, wriggling it around. "Ya think?"
     Tanya frowned, but looked up as everyone else did. The Alpha was taking position under Hiccup and Drago. Tanya craned her neck to watch as Hiccup guided the baby closer to Toothless. Everyone watched in silent awe as they saw Toothless rock as Hiccup began to break through.
     "This is my favorite scene," Tanya said.
     "Mine too," Mackenzie agreed.
     "Woah," Ruffnut awed. "Cool."
     Tuffnut gawked as Toothless finally shook his head free of the Alpha's control. Tanya grinned as she played the triumphant music in her head. Everyone laughed as Drago struck Toothless, but was thrown by the dragon.
     "That was freaking awesome!" Tuffnut cheered.
     Tanya led the gang and ran to the edge of the cliff as Hiccup and Toothless plummeted. Tanya and everyone jumped back as a natural reflex as Toothless shot straight up with Hiccup on his back.
     "By that much," Tanya referenced to herself.
     "Go Hiccup!" Astrid cheered with the crowd.
     "Oooo!" Fishlegs squealed.
     Everyone jumped back as the Bewilderbeast's icy breath struck in large spikes. Tanya grinned as she watched Hiccup and Toothless circle the column. Tanya and Mackenzie exchanged knowing glances as Hiccup and Toothless reappeared with a red flag tied around Toothless' eyes. Tanya grinned evily, casting a devilish gaze with Mackenzie.
     "You know what you're about to say, Astrid?" Mackenzie teased.
     "No," Astrid said reproachfully.
     "Wait for it," Tanya hinted. "3...2..."
     "Take 'em down babe!" Tanya and Mackenzie cheered loudly.
     Astrid flushed red and looked down at where Hiccup was now lying on Toothless' back. Tanya laughed with Mackenzie, high fiving her. The joke died down as everyone watched Toothless soar to the Alpha. The Alpha's pupils flickered as he tried to take control. Toothless cracked open his mouth, but Hiccup pressed his earflaps to the side of his head, blocking the signals*. Toothless suddenly shot upright, soaring over top of the Alpha. Drago laughed in victory, until he saw the flag fly off Toothless' eyes.
     "Woohoo!" Tanya cheered.
     Hiccup came soaring through on his wings. He released a large explosion using Zippleback gas, throwing Drago from the Alpha's head. Tuffnut sreeched and jumped up and down.
     "Look out!" Astrid called.
     Hiccup looked up in time to catch his older self's distressed face as he flew towards the Bewilderbeast's tail. Hiccup called something to Toothless and Toothless popped open his double spines. Determination flashed through his green eyes. Toothless swooped under Hiccup and angled up. Toothless let out a little roar of delight as he and Hiccup missed the tail.
     "They made it!" Fishlegs squealed.
     "I cannot believe that flimsy junk worked," Snotlout said in astonishment.
     "You and me both," Hiccup said.
     Tanya beamed as they watched Hiccup and Toothless land, Toothless' wing scuffing up a cloud of dust. Hiccup threw his fire sword and re-rolled his flight suit. Mackenzie and Tanya exchanged glances once again. The gang was going to be in for quite a treat.

*I have this theory that some dragons have frills and in Toothless' case ear flaps. And that the Alpha uses those kinda like echolocation to control the dragons. Like he sends out sound waves that get transfered into the ears using the waves. I don't really know with the species like Deadly Nadder and Gronckles ect.

Byeeeeeeee!