1 | C A F E

He saw the way she confidently made her way around the bar/restaraunt

She must have been newer, because he had never seen her. But not new enough to where she didn't know what she was doing.

He came here at least once a week knowing no one would know him and if they did; they didn't care and he could eat and drink in peace. Unlike when he went to other public places.

He saw how her she narrowly avoided the edge of the table with her slightly widened hips. They dipped out from her small waist the tiniest bit and gave her the smallest curvy shape around her waist area.

He saw that she was slightly clumsy under all that confidence she wore. Or maybe she was just tired and could barely see the edges of the tables because of her lack of sleep.

He shifted as she walked back with a platter of shots and over to a group of men who attempted to flirt with the young girl.

To him, she looked too young to be serving alcohol. But mature enough at the same time.

He had been here earlier to get a drink but it had been too crowded for him so he left. She had been there at that time too.

Which meant she had been working eight hours.

How was her back and feet not hurting her?

Unknowingly, his posture straightened even more as she made her way her way over; her big doe eyes weren't so alert anymore and she looked as if she could fall asleep any minute.

She was working too hard.

"Good afternoon sir. My name is Rosa. What can I get for you today?"

She walked confidently but by the sound of her voice; she was secretly shy. She put on a mask of confidence when she worked.

Her voice was like smooth silk that ran through his ears. Soft and full of kindness.

He wanted to hear more.

He looked up at her and curiously raked his eyes over her delicate features. Her eyes held warmth and her lips held kind words.

Her neck was slim and the bangs that fell over her forehead looked to be purposeful. They gave her a sort of cute innocence.

And the way she tucked the wild wisp of hair behind her small ear revealed the two peircings she had. One small gold hoop in her earlobe and then one little diamond in the carltilage.

Everything just made her look so soft.

"Hi. I get the same thing here most times, whats something you would suggest?"

She looked unprepared for his question. He didn't know that it was because no one had ever asked her opinion.

"Umm," she leaned over slightly to look at his menu pressed onto the table and he got a subtle scent of lavendar and peppermint. Her smell was comforting.

She pointed to something under pastas and shrugged a little. "I really like the penne in pink sauce with sausage and bell peppers. And then i get two peices of garlic bread if i can. And a ceasar salad. But I- i mean, that's if I'm really hungry."

His lips quirked up for a second and he nodded. He liked a girl that could eat.

"That sounds good. Do you think I could get it with seafood?"

She nodded enthusiastically, her cheeks heating up. "Um salmon is good in it."

"Well, i'll get that and a ceaser salad please. Thank you."

She quickly scribbled the order down. "Anything to drink?"

"Water and lemon please."

___

A/N

Hey there, i know this chapter is short. But it's just a little introduction.

I couldn't help myself with posting this. There's so much I can do with this book, but I just want to have fun with it and its characters.

This book in particular is something i've felt sorta shy to post because I used it as an escape from all the stress I was going through during the time that I started this.

It's sort of a mess because my head was a mess. But it's sweet and something I hope you guys will enjoy reading.

Also, at the time that I was writing this, I didn't realize I used so many R names in my books. So hopefully if you've read any of my other books, you don't get the characters confused lol.