36 | P L E A S U R E D

A/N - surprise! A hurricane ain't stopping me from sharing a bit of Rosa and Noah moments

A/N - surprise! A hurricane ain't stopping me from sharing a bit of Rosa and Noah moments. Hope you enjoy reading and take care of yourselves!

___

《 s e x u a l c o n t e n t 》

"Shi-"

A large hand pressed up against her mouth, the chill of the ring on her upper lip sending a small shiver through her. Noah's hand was large and strong but it always seemed to surprise her everytime no matter how many times he touched her.

"Doll.." he warned. "I'm not going to repeat myself again, understand? I've told you already, if you can't play a game without cursing while i'm on the phone, I will not hesitate to give you a spanking."

"You just said that while you're still on call," Rosa's voice came out muffled behind Noah's hand.

"I muted it," he said with a roll of his eyes and she narrowed her own at him, deciding to play with his feelings.

"Are you sure about that?" She questioned. "That looks very much unmuted to me."

"Sh~t!" He turned to his phone, cursing again when he realized he had just been fooled by her before he let out a low chuckle when she stuck her tongue out at him. "You had me there for a second," he said before giving her thigh a flick with his index finger.

She dropped her switch down onto the bed and thumped him in the back of his head and he looked at her with narrowed eyes, a concerning smirk growing on his face.

Rosa scrambled up and off the bed, sliding across the floor in her frilly ankle socks. She tugged at the nike sweatshirt she had on in an attempt to cover her naked bum which slowed her down and then she helped when she felt two large hands tighten around her waist, his fingers pressing into her skin as he lifted her as if she weighed only a few pounds and he tossed her onto the bed with quite a bit of force.

Rosa let out a yelp when she hit the bed and she bounced towards the headboard, sinking into the bed soon after.

She held her neck and Noah quickly came over, hovering over her with a worried look on his handsome face. "I got too rough.."

Rosa began giggling in amusement and shook her head before kicking her sock covered foot into his strong abdomen and he fell backwards off the bed with an "oof." She gasped and crawled towards the edge, peering down at him as he blinked a few times to focus his vision on the mirror above his head on the tall ceiling. "Daddy, i'm sorry."

He rubbed his hand through his brown hair and then cracked a mischevious smile. "If I knew you could handle rough play sooner, I wouldn't have focused so much on being gentle."

Suddenly she was being pulled down onto the floor beside him and she laughed in excitement, her eyes widening when she noticed the mirror above their heads. She hadn't noticed it before.