9 | Q U E S T I O N S

His secretary was right. Day two was significantly better.

The art was outstanding and so were George's drinks.

The people attending day two were a lot more easy going and you could easily tell who the artists were by their clothing style and the colors of their hair.

The conversations were a lot more exciting. And overall, Noah was having a good time.

He didn't want to leave early like he had done on the first day.

"Wow," George breathed as he stopped shaking his drinks to stare at something behind him. "She's stunning."

Noah turned only to catch a glimpse of full brown wavy hair that swept over the curve of the womans back.

"Who was it?" He asked as he turned back to George.

"I don't know," he shrugged as he began to mix the alcohol again. "But she was young. Too young for that weird guy."

"Weird guy?"

"Yeah. Brooding guy. Rich as hell but hates to make conversation. He was pulling her along like a dog."

Noah stepped back away from the mini bar. "I'll be right back."

George nodded and he quickly slipped away, gliding across the floor as he looked over peoples heads; looking for whoever George had been explaining.

When he couldn't seem to find the couple, he was turning to make his way back to the bar but the sound of crying stopped him.

He inched towards the heavy door and the sound of grunting and sobbing momentarily took him off guard.

He pushed the door opened and closed it behind him before looking for the source of the noise.

His eyes widened in horror as he spotted Rosa on her knees, tears in her eyes as she was practically being suffocated by the man shoving himself down her throat.

She didn't seem willing to do this.

"Hey, get off of her," he growled as he grabbed the man and pulled him back before slamming him into a wall.

The man looked at him with wide eyes as he scrambled to tuck himself back in his pants.

"You're disgusting," he spat as he tightened his grip on the mans collar.

"She's being paid," the man grunted and Noah's eyes widened in response.

He looked over to the seemingly innocent girl who was crying and wiping at her mouth as she sat slumped on the floor.

"Pay her and go," he growled, giving him one final shove.

A part of him wanted to beat the guy until he felt the ground shift under him and he blacked out. But another part if him was realistic and knew that it had been a while since he'd gotten into a real fight.

There was more chance of him throwing out his arm than winning.

The man grabbed his wallet, collected the money and then threw it down onto the floor beside Rosa before sprinting out the door.

"Get up," he said as he roughly tugged her off the floor.

She shoved away from him and scrambled to pick the money off the ground, tears falling out of her eyes as her hands shook around the bunched cash.

"Why are you selling your body?" He asked. It was none of his business but he was somewhat dissapointed in her.

"I'm not se-selling my body," she sniffled as she tucked the money away and looked away from him. "Ugh, that was so embarrasing."