45 | B A D

《 s e x u a l  c o n t e n t 》

A week had passed and Rosa seemed to still be fixated with the old wooden and keepsake that she fumbled with between her fingers. The little rocking horse her dad had carved and varnished himself had comfortably sat on the desk of his room in his home. It was safe there.

Noah came in and noticed the little toy, a small smile forming on his face when he saw the entranced look on her face in the vanity in front of her. The mirror held a pristine, polished look and it suited her soft features well.

His arms slowly snaked around her waist and he pulled the girl into him gently, pressing a kiss to her head as she let herself relax into him. "What's so facinating about this little thing. I was sure you'd be more focused on the pictures of your mom and dad. Or the books your father gave you."

"I don't really know," she replied softly as she placed the mini rocking horse down and tipped it forwards so it began rocking. "My dad.. I watched him make it one day at a time It was weird how steady he could keep his hands," she murmured as she placed the mmini rocking horse down and tipped it forwards so it can rocking.

"You were a real daddy's girl, hm?"

Rosa paused and tilted her head up at Noah, biting her lip as she tried to figure out a way to reply to that answer. "Yes.."

He craned his neck down and captured her lips in a soft kiss that had her tip toeing up in an effort to not break apart from him.

"I was a good girl," she hummed and he smiled down at her lightly; one of his fingers coming up to trace her dark brows.

"I don't doubt it, baby. No girl of mines is a bad girl," he teased and she shook her head in agreement. Noah tilted his head a little as he gazed down into her eyes and he smiled softly. "You're still daddy's girl, you understand that right?"

Rosa felt flutters in all the right places and she nodded her head eagerly.

"My beautiful girl.."

___

"Can you just let me have a crisis alone, please?" Noah immediately lifted his hand from Rosa's fluffy head of brown waves and spun around on his heels, his lips pursed as he placed himself back into his old recliner. "Don't talk to me for an hour.."

"Yup, okay.." he said, clearing his throat as he sank back into his seat and he grabbed up the book he had been reading only minutes before.

Rosa gazed back into the glass case below the tv and bit her lip hard, her eyes flickering from the expensive little models of different motorcycles and cars sitting on the shelves inside of the glass case.

She pulled her knees up as she hugged her journal close to her chest, the spine of the book now wrinkled and it was bloated with crinkled pages full of polaroid's, stickers, writing and once wet water colored pages. Lip gloss stained a few of the pages and some of Noah's coffee. It was a beautiful mess.