🖤2🖤

ʝιNуσυиg ρσν

We walked through the doors of the bar with one purpose. To get the job. We spotted Taehyung and sat down. He was staring at the bartenders. Funny how one of them looked a lot like Y/N. But our little Y/N would never do such a thing and do it without telling us.

"Taehyung right?" I asked.

"Yes who's speaking?" He asked. He was super scary and cold.

"Mark." Mark interrupted me.

"Did I ask you? No I did not. I asked him." He yelled pointing towards me.

"Jinyoung. You don't have to get mad about it." I said quietly regretting that I had told him not to get mad about it sassily.

"Shut the fuck up will you?!" He yelled at me. Man this guy has anger issues .

"Yes sir!" I yelled out of fear.

"I can't believe that I have to work with you guys! Such amatures!" He yelled out.

I now notice that Bambam is gone. I look around for him. He's at the bar. Damn Bambam bros drink together. He doesn't even drink. I snapped out of my thoughts and notice that Bambam is walking back towards us. Good he didn't do anything stupid. Why was he talking to the bartenders though?

Bmbam POV
This was the bar where Y/N worked. I had to make sure that she was hidden and out of here. I went to the bartenders to try and talk to the other one. I had seen Y/N at the bar. Her friend didn't know me so I walked back. Too bad I couldn't see Y/N and tell her to leave. Hopefully she doesn't get caught.

"Y/N?" I heard Jinyoung call. Fuck he saw her. This is bad.

She turned around making eye contact with me. Her face showed horror. This girl was so stupid. Why would she turn? She started to walk towards Jinyoung hyung. Y/N you are fucking loosing your mind. Do you want to keep this job?!

Yugyeom POV

Jinyoung hyung had called Y/N's name. Why would he do that? She isn't even here! Y/N doesn't do anything without telling us and she is not that kind of sister. I looked to where all 8 of us were looking. There stood Y/N! She was here?! What?! She looked exactly like the bartender that Taehyung has been staring at this whole time. Damnit Y/N you are the one Taehyung won't stop looking at! And she obviously wasn't using her brain. Jinyoung the more overprotective one of us had called her name and she had turned around! Wtf did she have a brain. Was she even thinking?! I looked over to Taheyung. He's lucky none of us were looking at him. He was staring at my beautiful sister. He was admiring her curves and her delicate pink lips. If Jinyoung turned around he would be dead.

I had trusted Y/N not to do anything without telling us. Well guess I was wrong when I trusted her. Bambam had vanished too. What were these 2 up to?

Jinyoung POV (haha again. Sorry the POV keeps changing.)

"Hey princess what're you doing here?" A voice spoke from behind me. It was obviously addressing Y/N as she had reached us.

We turned to look at Taehyung. I swear to God if looks could kill he'd be 10 feet under. All of us were giving him a death glare. But Taheyung didn't look away. He just kept on staring at our precious Y/N.

"Alrighty! Let's get down to business shall we!" He had scared the shit out of me. All of us allowed our focus to drift from Taehyung to Bambam. We heard footsteps descending.

We looked to where Y/N had been standing. There was nothing, but air. She had run away and Bambam was on her side. He had distracted us. I will murder him after I got home. And as for Taehyung. He kept looking at my sister like that. I know she's beautiful, with all of her curves and luscious pink lips. But him! I wouldn't let her near any guy after what happened with him!

-exactly 700 words!!-

Heyo guys. Welcome to another chapter of Mafia in Love. I swear to God. I've written so much I just have to publish it all. I'm trying to find the time to!! Thanks for reading. Sorry about all the point of view changes!! Make sure you go follow my Instagram for BTS. @http.bts_ thank you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️