16

Mafia in Love 16

I walked defeatedly to my house wondering whatever the boys were thinking about doing. I hope that they wouldn't get hurt doing whatever they were going to do. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that they are part of a gang. I opened my phone as it had started buzzing. I read their chat and by the looks of it, they were going to go out today.

-That night-

We were enjoying the dinner cooked by my mother when the boys suddenly got up.

"Sorry mom, we have to go out tonight," Mark said while the others nodded their heads.

"Boys, you aren't going out gambling are you?" Mom asked carefully. Dad had been addicted to it, it was the reason we were financially unstable. The reason I worked 3 jobs.

"Can I come?" I asked.

"Sorry sweetie we need you to stay home and protect the house since aren't going to be here," Bambam said. I pouted but nodded my head agreeing to what they said.

-A couple of hours later-

I was sitting on the couch waiting for the boys to come home. My eyelids were getting heavy and before I knew it I was asleep.

∞Taehyung POV∞

I had assigned all the new boys at the door of the place we were going to keep our prize. Except for Tomorrow x Together or whatever they call themselves. I slowly opened the door to the house. Luckily it was open. Looks like no lock picking tonight. The TXT gang was out hot-wiring some cars so we could get away with back up. I saw a figure laying on the couch. I walked over to her. The moonlight streaming through the window was making her look like a goddess. I had never seen anything so beautiful. I couldn't keep her to myself though. I had to take her. She was the only way I could get revenge for my father, technically Jungkook's father. My dad the Mafia King was dead and I have taken over the job. Jungkook's family had taken me in after what had happened with my parents.

"Ahem, hurry up hyung!" Jungkook said.

I quickly slipped a black bag over the girl's beautiful face. Then I realized she might be loud. I tore a piece of cloth from her shirt and put it in her mouth and tied it at the back of her head. She hadn't woken yet which was a good thing. The hot-wired cars came to a screeching stop in front of the house. We sped off to the location. I thought it would be that easy. How stupid was I? She woke up when we had taken the bag off her out of pity. She began to kick around. She almost managed to stop the car we were in. My heart was racing now. Would we make it back in one piece?

∞Y/N POV∞

I woke up because of thirst. To my surprise, I wasn't on the couch or in my bed anymore. I was in a car. I looked around and saw 2 familiar faces. Jungkook and Taehyung. What the hell was I doing in a car with them with something making my tongue go dry and making sure I couldn't make anything but muffled noises. Thoughts began to run through my head. What if they were going to rape me? What if they were going to beat me up until I died because of what I said to them that day in school? At the thought of this, I began to scream even though it wouldn't do anything. I also began to kick around. I managed to get my seatbelt off and I hit the driver who also seemed familiar. The car swerved and we almost crashed into the car beside us. I looked out the window and saw the beach. Are they going to drown me? My eyes went wide and I began squirming. I suddenly stopped when I realized that even if I did manage to crash the car I would die too. I wouldn't even be able to protect myself because my hands were tied. They used this time to put something onto a napkin. I've seen this in movies all I have to do is not breathe it in. It makes you faint.

The boys didn't put it on me though. I was suddenly taken by surprise five minutes later when they put it on my face. I looked out the window once and didn't recognize anything. Then, the darkness took over.

∞Jungkook POV∞

I felt so bad for having to do this to her. I didn't want to hurt her, but my father was stuck in jail because of her family. I don't know why we've got her brothers involved in this. Taehyung obviously doesn't know and he hates to be wrong so I made sure to shut my mouth. I think Taehyung doesn't want to hurt her in any way either. I was watching him stare at her. He's falling in love. He didn't even realize he said something when he was staring at her beautiful face. He had said something along the lines of "I love you, but I promise I'm not doing this one for the money. I promise I'm doing this for revenge. I love you and I don't want to hurt you." It was crazy. Hyung wasn't the type to fall in love though. He's more of the type to get a girl take her out for one date, fuck her that night, repeat all that for 1 week and then just dump her because some other girl's got his attention. And anyway it's not like any of the girls would say no to him because he's so hot and popular. I always get the girls he leaves behind. I go and comfort them because they're so hurt after what he's done to them and then something ends up happening between us and there we are on the bed without any clothing on my dick inside the girl and her moaning my name. And then I do the same to them. The same goes around with the rest of the group and yeah that's just how we work. 

Normally I don't feel anything when Taehyung gets the girls and I get them second but this time I just want Y/N to be mine first. And it looks like Taehyung is going to get her first. The competition's on Taehyung. She's mine and she will be forever. She will never go to you because I'll treat her so right. Better than anything you've treated her. Better than anything you'll ever treat her. I will make sure she lives like a princess. 

Author's Note!

Omg, guys hi! I'm back with another update of this book!  Make sure you go and read some of the other books I've published. Also, make sure you get BTS World! It's an amazing game where you can see BTS' debut story. Make sure to share my account and follow me if you're new! Go ahead and follow my Instagram fan accounts for TXT and BTS. They're http.bts_ bts.fangirl01 and txt._.datingdoor please leave some likes my goal is to get to 1k within the next year and a half. I love you guys so much! Also if I get 300 followers on my fan account I'll post a face reveal and do another short story with any AU that the winner chooses! Thank you so much for reading ily!