🖤10🖤

∞Y/N POV∞

It was Monday morning and I didn't wake up to the sound of yelling from my parents. Huh? What's going on? The events of last night came rushing back, causing a headache. I got ready to go to the hell hole, aka school. School used to be fun until I met Sana and Soojin and the little bitchy minions that follow the asses around. At least I had Lisa, Rose, Jennie, Jisoo, and Aliea to save me from humiliation. I hopped into my old car and drove to school. 

"Hahaha look at her car! It's so old!" People laughed as I drove into the parking lot. I was the school's laughing stock. 

"I'm sorry I'm not fed everything like you rich bitches. I'm sorry I'm much stronger than you. I'm sorry I'm more hardworking than you. I'm sorry I work more than you. Cuz I can promise you that your parents bought your car for you. I, on the other hand, worked and paid for it myself! And I'm guessing your parents didn't teach you manners either since you don't know how to keep your mouth shut. You little rich boys and girls better start to work for yourself because life isn't easy. You don't wanna learn that the hard way." I said to them.

I was throwing shade at these people while walking to my normal route to class. Suddenly I body slam into somebody.

"UGH, what where you're going!" I yelled. 

"Well, I'm sorry you were too immersed in your thoughts and not watch- Y/N..." That voice. 

I stood up from the ground. "Oh, it's you," I said and started walking away, he grabbed my hand before I could leave. 

If only you had done that years ago. Maybe I wouldn't try to be avoiding you.

"Look, just stay away from me. How many times do I have to tell you?" I said extremely annoyed. 

"We meet again Princess." The voice came from behind me, instead of the guy in front of me. 

There was only one person who had called me princess before. And that person was the guy from the club. I knew he went here. He was one of the most popular guys in the school. 

"Y/N...who is this?" The voice, this time, came from in front of me. 

"Y/N. That's your name huh? It's beautiful." I blushed hard. No one had ever told me this.

"Th-thank you," I replied turning to face him. His arms suddenly extended wrapping around me into a hug, leaving me dumbstruck. 

"I've been trying to talk to you, but you keep ignoring especially at the bar." He whispered into my ear. 

"Well, you're the most eligible single man in school. I'm trying to avoid getting bullied. Plus I'm not like the other girls who are all over you." I replied to him stating the truth.

I wouldn't mind hearing him out, but he was the biggest playboy in this school. Every girl had a crush on him, except for me though. I only think he's cute my heart doesn't start beating super fast at the sight of him and it doesn't do crazy flips and stuff. I've got my heart set on Jungkook. Jungkook is one of Taehyung's friends. Jungkook always Taehyung's seconds because all the girls fuck with Taehyung and then Taehyung ignores them afterward, so all of them go to Jungkook to make Taehyung jealous, but obviously Jungkook would always think they actually like him. And here comes Jungkook now.

"Hyung why are you hugging that?" He asked.

Jungkook, you see, is my horrible bully. I don't even know why I like him. He always bullies me and isn't even that smart. I get hurt just a tiny bit when he bullies me, but I don't really care because I like him. My eyes started tearing up.

"Aww, are you gonna go cry to mommy? Oh, wait yo-" 

"That is enough!" The voice cut Jungkook off, but it wasn't his voice it was Aliea's. 

Alright, Jungkook today is the day. I will finally stand up to you and show you what I'm made of.

"Stop right there. Why do you keep on harassing her? What did she ever do to you, you little mother fucker?! Speechless? Yeah because you know that she's an angel and you can't give me an answer. My point exactly. My friend Lee Y/N is too nice to tell him off! He's the last person on earth she wants to see," not true I like him, "Why do you always go around hurting the poor girl?! What the fuck has she done to you?! And anything that she has done to you is probably a good thing because fuckers like you deserve it." Aliea always steps in when it comes to Jungkook because each time I just bear with it and walk away. 

"Hahaha, guys she can't even protect herself!" Alright, I was getting tired of hearing this kind of shit from the guy I like. 

"Hell yeah, Jeon Jungkook I can! Shut the fuck up you rich ass hoe. What the fuck did I ever do to you?! I'm sorry that I like myself the way I am. I think that you need to go back to preschool where they teach you manner because you obviously don't have any! And I really didn't want to bring your parents into this, but I will. Have they not taught you anything? Children reflect the image of their parents and you aren't doing a great job of protecting it. Did they not teach you how to behave?! You're the school second biggest playboy! How would your parents feel if the found out that you've slept with almost every single girl in this school? And not only that, but you take ALL of Taehyung's dirty seconds. And you even believe them! They're using you, you asshole! You're so stupid! Not everything was served on a silver platter for me and I wasn't fed with a silver spoon! At least I know how to act and I can fend for myself when the time comes, unlike you! You probably can't live without all of the maids you have! Have you slept with them yet? Don't tell me I can't fight for myself because I sure as hell can. Sorry, every girl doesn't want you for who you are, but for your money. But stop being a hoe and sleeping with them all!" 

I let everything out. And I don't care if they laughed at me. I don't care what they say about me because they and I are in two different worlds. I was tired of hearing shit about me right in front of my face. I was tired of having Aliea save me. I'm not gonna sit back and listen to any shit about me come out of this guy's mouth or anyone else's for that fact. I am better than all of them. I don't go around seducing every boy in this school. I had finally met the cute guy from the club, but not everything was doing too good right now. 

"I don't want to hear you talk shit about me again. And if I do...it won't be too good for you Jeon Jungkook. " I threatened. 

Hey guys! I am back. I've been through so much, so I couldn't right. I got into my high school of choice so I may or may not update as much as I used to after August this year. I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I think today might be a double update since I have no school today.