🖤6🖤

Before I start the story I must tell you that this chapter is full of depressing content. If you feel uncomfortable or have trouble reading this please go on and skip. I will summarize this chapter the next chapter. Thanks.

-flashback-

Y/N POV

I continued pushing the blade into my wrist. It hurt like hell, but hearing Minjun say all that hurt more. I pushed in wanting to use pressure instead of just chopping my veins apart. I pushed one last time and the pain became too much to bear. I pulled out the blade that was now covered in blood. I looked around for something else that would kill me. I saw a bottle of sleeping pills. I ran over and took all of em. It got really hot. There were black dots in my vision. Suddenly I lost control of all my limbs and fell downstairs. Just one person had the tell me they loved me an I would have done such a stupid thing.

I awoke with a horrible headache much like a hangover. Was this hell? Cuz I deserved no heaven. My eyes opened all the way and my hears started to function. This was a fucking hospital. No I fucking wanted to die. I want nothing of this life.

"Y/N! what the fuck did you do to yourself?!" Aliea came in and screamed at me.

"Aliea I just wanna die." I said almost breaking.

"Y/N do I need to beat someone up?" She asked very seriously.

"Aliea it's Minjun. Not until I get an actual explanation from him." I said trying to calm down the girl who would find him and literally rip off his head.

"How long will that take?" She asked.

"Aliea I don't fucking know. I'll tell you when I get my explanation. Now just leave me alone!" My voice had raised and I was pissed. I wasn't supposed to survive. I was supposed to die.

She walked out. My phone. Where's my phone? I needed to make sure that I wasn't dreaming in hell.

"Aliea? Do you have my phone?" I asked screaming at the top of my lungs.

The girl walked in threw my phone at me and then walked out again. Great! I had pissed her off. I hurt her. I'll apologize later. I just don't want to talk to anyone right now except for Bambam. I called Minjun's number. No answer. I sent him a text. No answer. I went on to my Instagram to text him because he was always on. He blocked me. My heart shattered. He was really going to listen to his mom and throw me out of his life. Suddenly the door opened and I saw Bambam.

"Do go in! She's angry!" I heard Aliea scream.

"Y/N! What happened?! Why did you do this to yourself?!" Bambam shot questions increasing my headache.

The others rushed in. I did have someone that loved me. Y/N-ah why are you so stupid?

"One by one only." The doctor said. When did she come in? "She's going to have a really bad headache for the next couple hours. So don't ask her anything and rush in all at once."

They left me and Bambam alone.

-end of flashback-

"Minjun!" My head was hurting really bad, "Aliea!"

Black spots were coming in and out of my vision. This was exactly how I felt when I overdosed. I grabbed a water bottle from Aliea. I felt ok. I must've buckled my knees after I stood up. It was probably because of Minjun.

"Y/N! Are you ok?!" Minjun asked.

"Look, Minjun or whatever the fuck your name is she doesn't want you here. So why don't you shake your tiny little ass the fuck away from us!" Aliea said in a polite tone.

"Wait, Minjun. Did you really stop talking to me because of what your mom said?" I was desperate to find out.

"Yeah that was it. The other part was about the girl I liked at the time. She knew about me and you and she got jealous and told me stop talking to you." He replied breaking me.

"Minjun the girl you liked was one of my best friends. So she would've been happy seeing me happy and vice versa! And you know how much I shipped you guys!" I said.

"I'm sorry Y/N. Can we please go back to how we were?" He asked.

"I doubt my boyfriend would like that." I replied smoothly. Bambam wouldn't mind, he loved it when we pretended to be dating.

Suddenly everything went black and I was having trouble breathing. It took a while for it to hit me that someone was trying to kidnap me.

"Y/N!" I heard Aliea scream.

Thank God I was a black belt. I back kicked the guy and he let go of me. I pulled the bag off my head and went to continue beating him up. I trashed the man with my punches. He was all black and blue. Aliea had taken care of her kidnapper. And was also beating him to pulp. Wait these guys hung around that cute guy at the club sometimes. This wasn't gonna be good. Minjun had been caught too. Where'd he go? I was thinking of him for no reason. He broke me. I should let them take him away. My mind thought bad things while my heart wanted to look for Minjun. So, I grabbed Aliea and we looked for Minjun together.

-949 words-

Heyo this chapter was shorter. I've been updating so much. It's the weekend so I've got the time. Love y'all ❤️❤️