🖤4🖤

Sunday Morning

"Aliea? Aliea! ALIEA!" I wanted to go shopping.

"Whaaaaaat?" She groaned.

"Can we go shopping?" I asked cutely.

"If I say yes will you leave me the fuck alone and let me fucking sleep?!" She asked.

"Yes of course. I ju-" I replied getting cut off.

"Then yes. Now go and let me sleep for another hour!" She yelled. A few seconds later I heard light snores.

Gretchen had left really early in the morning because she had somewhere to be.

Time skip brought to you by Namjin

Aliea was finally ready. I got into the driver seat of the car that Bambam had drove here. He decided that he wanted to run home. I had 3 jobs that I had worked in just to get this car and pay for my school fees. I had the one from the bar which got me 400, the one from UPS which got me 600 and, then the one from Mingles which got me 300. Cuz of these I was able to pay for school, the car, and shop, oh and last but not least keep a roof over my brothers' head.

Despite me earning so much I'm still poor. And it's mostly because of the man who lives in my house and is constantly drunk. He always takes a lot of the family funds just to go buy himself a bottle which doesn't even last him two days. Mom was unfortunately married to him. I felt really bad for her because she had to marry such a bastard and have sex with him 8 times. I wanted to get one more job so we could afford buying ourselves another house and stay there without worrying for the man or be able to pay for a lawyer and get this mom and this man divorced.  Life hadn't been going anywhere. And since I have school a lot of good jobs have to be taken out of consideration. I've started buying lottery cards and all that shit, but never once have they even come close to my numbers. I had bought one yesterday. Maybe time time was my time and my number would be called.

"Y/N?" Aliea's voice snapped me out of my depressing thoughts.

"Oh huh? Did you say something?" I asked.

"Ugh Y/N what's up with you? I was asking if you wanted to go there?" Aliea was in better financial condition because she lived by herself and didn't have to spend much.

"Sure why not." I replied not giving a fuck right now.

My mind was wandering all around the place. I've always loved to shop. No matter what was going on I would be able to focus on the stores and all the clothes, but today just wasn't happening. And not to say so myself, but I had a great fashion sense. Aliea being my best friend knew this. She was bound to say something so I turned to look at her noticing her open mouth.

"Y/N watch out!" She yelled all of a suddenly, but obviously too late as I had already crashed into the body.

I was now on the ground looking at him. There was something familiar about him. And that's when it hit me. Shit! It was him. The man I hated with my soul and body. I got up and tried to walk away with Aliea, but he grabbed my hand and forced me to stop and look at him. My chest hurt and I wanted to cry.

Bambam POV
Back to Saturday night

I had started running down the road back home. She got really lucky today, but maybe she won't be next time. Now Y/N would have to quit a good paying job at the bar. Why? Because Mark being the person he is won't ever allow it. And if the man I was supposed to call my father found out he would keep taking that money. Or he could get Y/N to get him the alcohol which could be a lot worse. I've got a job now which is good. Maybe not the best, but it'll get us some good money as long as the police don't catch us. Taehyung the man we were talking to today at the bar works with the mafia. We were willing to take great measures. After all we needed to get ourselves a new house and get a lawyer for mom. If we dropped the man that is constantly drunk then we would become financially secure.

"Y/N! Bambam! We're back." Yugyeom hyung yelled. Uh oh Y/N wasn't home.

"Hey Bambam where's Y/N?" He asked.

My face- 🤐

"Bambam talk now!" Mark hyung yelled.

"I don't know hyung she didn't come back. When I was here she wasn't." I liked to them. It wasn't my first time covering for her either. She's always getting in trouble.

Their faces- 😲

"Well since she's not here and probably somewhere safe we should start discussing about Y/N and her job. " Yugyeom said.

"Ok so first off, Y/N has to quit her job." Mark hyung said.

"Hyung! We'd be loosing a big source of income!" Jaebum yelled.

"Yes, that's true, but think about Y/N's safety while doing the job. And what if our father found out? Things would be so much worse." Mark reasoned.

"I'm sure we could keep it a secret." I said defending Y/N and her job.

"Bambam you're not talking in this." They said in unision.

"But whyyyyyyyyy?" I asked.

They ignored me and kept on going. I guess they forgot that I know the most about Y/N and I could give them a lot of detail.

"Ok nevermind Bambam you're talking in this!" Haha I knew they would come back.

We continues to talk until we came to a solution. Y/N would not be able to go out for a month, but she would be able to keep the house as we needed to get out of here as soon as possible.

We soon went to sleep.

I awoke with a jerk.

"BAMBAM HELP!" Y/N's voice was screaming at me. The next thing I saw was Y/N's bloody form lying on the ground.

"You're next!" A voice said. The man came running towards me.

I was drenched in sweat. It was just a nightmare. Or was it?

                       -1069 words-

Heyo. I'm back with another chapter. Hope y'all liked it. Make sure to vote and comment please don't be a silent leader. And make sure to support Kai and Jennie, because the 2 started dating!!! Oh and TXT's gonna debut soon! ❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️ see y'all soon.

~💜