🖤11🖤

I was out working at the club. Taehyung and Jungkook were here and so was Bambam. Mark Oppa had told Bambam to stay and watch me and make sure no funny business happened. I knew that Bambam didn't want to do it, but he can't bring himself to say no to Mark. Mina and Bambam got along so I was working alone with no help from Mina. I'm pretty sure that those two will end up dating. They would be a really cute couple. Taehyung came up to the counter. Here I had to keep my professionalism.

"Hello sir, what would you like?" I asked politely. 

He snickered before he replied saying, "Ummm....how about you?" The caught Bambam's attention and he turned to me. His expression wasn't too delighted.

"Sorry sir, that's not a part of the menu," I said trying to be polite and not yell at him for flirting with me. 

"Hahaha, I wish it was. But since it isn't I'll take 2 bottles of Soju." I handed him the Soju and he left.

As soon as he left Bambam moved over to me. "Y/N don't talk to him too much he just tried to hit on you." I laughed at Bambam. I knew that that wasn't the reason Bambam didn't want me to talk to him. 

"I know oppa. He's the school's biggest fuckboy! I don't plan on being in the same bed as him in a million years. I'm probably the only girl who is smart enough to think like that anyway." I replied.

"Ah, good girl. I'm glad you're smart enough to know what's right and what's wrong for you. I love you so much Y/N-ah," he said. I wanted to hug him so I went over to him. 

"I love you too Oppa, now what do you want?" I asked. He never acted like this unless he wanted some. He even went to the extent of treating me like a dog!

"N-nothing." He replied stuttering. He likes Mina.

"Ok then."

∞Taehyung POV∞

Y/N huh? You are the only girl in school who hasn't fallen for me. I'll make you fall Y/N. I plan on having you in my bed in the next couple of months. And if I don't have you there then my name isn't Kim Taehyung. She's the one girl who works her ass off and keeps the highest grades in the grade. This is gonna be so easy. I went to the club like normal. Y/N was still working there. I had talked to her at school. She had yelled at Jungkook, guess she was tired of hearing shit. Jungkook came back with our first round of Soju which was gone in less than a minute so I went up to get more. 

"Hello sir, what would you like?" She asked me. 

Haha perfect way to get her. I'll flirt. 

"Ummmm...how about you?" I asked. 

My question went the wrong way. Instead of becoming flustered she became angry. Her face showed it all and her fists balled up, but she was extremely nice when she addressed me.

"Sorry sir, that's not a part of the menu." She replied so courteously while doing so she looked at someone else shaking her head indicating 'no'.

"Hahaha, I wish it was. But since it isn't I'll take 2 bottles of Soju." I awkwardly laughed grabbed the Soju and walked away.

She never once spared me a glance after asking me what I would like. She kept looking over at the guy talking to the other barista. This was kinda pissing me off. That guy is always everywhere she went and I've seen it. Maybe she hasn't fallen for me because she has a boyfriend. This is going to be harder than I thought. 

"I love you so much Y/N-ah" I heard. I looked back to see them hugging. 

"I love you too Oppa." Alright, that one hurt really bad. I tuned them out and walked over to Jungkook. 

 I stayed at the club until it got late and it was time or them to close for a couple of hours for breaks and other kinds of stuff. The guy she had hugged earlier stayed with her the whole time. I guess they really were dating. I was trying to keep my eyes off Y/N, but I couldn't. There were girls all around me trying to seduce me and get into the same bed as them. I was too distracted and focused on figuring out a way to get Y/N to notice them. Normally I would pick one and kiss the shit out of her and then fuck her so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk the next day. I was too distracted to notice that Jungkook noticed my strange act. 

"Hyung, what do you think of her?" He asked startling me. 

"She's nice, I bet you she's good in bed," I answered smirking, but that wasn't what I was thinking. I was slowly falling for this barista. I didn't want her in my bed. I wanted her beside me for the rest of my life. 

"Hyung isn't she the only one that doesn't like you? I mean, she didn't even look at you! Not even when she was serving you!" He exclaimed. 

"No she didn't and I'm going to get payback for that!" I said smirking, a plan forming in my mind.  

<TO BE CONTINUED>

This one is slightly shorter than my other ones and I'm sorry about that. I wish I had more time to update for you guys, but I got accepted into my high school of choice and it's one of those schools where teachers don't teach you anything, so I'm having to take time off from Wattpad and using the time to study. Also, I'm going to shamelessly advertise my other books. So make sure to go read them. I'm a better writer now and I promise to you that I will make more awesome books for you.