15

I walked out of my room to see my mom standing in front of the door. And Bambam standing behind the door holding it open. How the heck did they manage to get here before I did? I walked away from my room and into the living room. I saw the whole gang sitting downstairs. My brothers' phones began to buzz uncontrollably. The creepy part was that everyone's was buzzing in sync. I walked over and grabbed Bambam's phone and opened it. It was the group chat he was talking about making. I added myself to it causing more buzzing around the house and quickly deleted the message that came up saying I had added someone. My phone began to buzz too. If my brothers found out that I was doing this I would be dead.

"Hey Y/N! Will you silence my phone and put it in my room for me?" Bambam asked as he walked in holding groceries mom had bought.

"Sure!" I yelled and walked into his room.

"Y/N did you go out?" I heard Jaebum ask from behind me.

"Yeah, there was an emergency with Aliea," I said lying to his face.

"I told you not to go out, but you did anyway. It's ok though since it was just your friend. Is she ok now?" He asked me worried.

"Yeah, she's fine now, thanks for letting this one slide," I said and walked away not wanting to lie anymore.

I walked into my room and silenced my phone. I then continued to open it and go through all the texts and add the numbers into my phone.

I couldn't figure out who was who, but reading the texts wasn't a problem. They were planning something. I think it was a robbery. My brothers would never hurt a fly so a robbery? No, the boys are the sweetest things on earth. My brothers would never do anything like that, maybe Taehyung and his weird gang of people would, but Bambam and Jaebum, and all the others wouldn't even think of this.

I keep going through all the texts until someone ends the conversation promising they'll meet and discuss more. I would go to find out more, but the problem is they didn't share an address they're going to meet at. My brothers are a part of a gang. Soon, they'll be worse than dad was. Dad only drunk he wasn't ever involved in crazy shit like this. If he didn't do that how could my brothers even think about something like this? What if they get caught by the police? What if they get sentenced to jail and I won't ever see them again? I can't live without them. My mom wouldn't be able to handle all the pain that comes with losing 7 kids. The betrayal from that would be the worst. I can't even imagine losing them. What'll happen to mom?

Shutting out all my thoughts I opened a book and began to read. Reading takes me to a new world. Somewhere I don't have to worry about all the problems in my life. The money, the crazy brothers, and weird guys in school.

So this story took me to Pine Falls, a completely random place I'm not even sure exists. In this story, Zach Walker, the senator's son, and Lucie Andrews, a normal girl, fall in love. They face crazy bitches like Bianca, a college girl who's loaded, and Jake, Bianca's boyfriend, who call her a flea-ridden dog. But in the end, they always end up happy. I wish I had a love like that. Love where someone would love me unconditionally. Even since I started actually trying to look pretty I've got boys all over me. Last year when I didn't even bother with looks or the clothes I was treated like shit, but now I'm being drooled over. The boys ask me out and they fight over me. This is what I've always wanted, but if I stop bothering with my looks they'll all just stop and find some other girl to drool over and fight over. Yet they all still laugh at me for being poor and not having a great Lamborghini or a Volkswagen. I don't want to be the poor girl in school who everyone laughs over. I try. I try so hard to stop being the laughing stock of the school, but people just don't listen. They just don't understand my perils.