🖤9🖤

∞Y/N POV∞

I was driving back home from Aliea's house. I had dropped Aliea back at her house. Maybe this will be ok and they'll let me keep the job. Or this might end horribly, where I end up having to quit and they'll restrict me from everything, except for school and work. Aliea called me.

"Y/N EXO IS SOMEWHERE NEAR THE PARK!" I turned the car around.

Honestly, Exo and I were mutual friends. We would call each other friends, but at the same time, we didn't know each other enough to be friends. I had Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's number. Was that friendship? Of course, I hadn't told anyone about this because well this could go around and drag down the group and I don't want that to happen. But if I could tell people I swear I would never get bullied and I would be rich. It had been forever since I had talked to them. But the one thing I couldn't stop thinking about was Minjun and that girl. Who was she? Was she the one he was going to marry? Was she the one he left me for? I don't know why I'm stressing over all of this anyways I love another man. Hah, all the guys I love will never be able to return my feelings. Minjun wouldn't marry a slut like Soojin right? He was better than that right? I was stupid to not know that it was her. He didn't even love her, cuz if he did then he would've defended her while we were roasting her with these hurtful words. Minjun is also full of good roasts and it looked like he was holding himself back whenever I peeked at him.

"Y/N!" Mark oppa. This was not gonna be good. I didn't even realize that I had made it home and stopped in front of the house until he said my name, I was way too busy thinking about Minjun.

"Heyyyyyy Oppa!" I said cheerfully, expertly hiding my sad self. He sounds mad too. This was not gonna end in a good way!

"Where were you?! We were worried sick!" He was definitely mad, his voice was crescendoing which rarely happens.

"I had gone to a friend's place after work?" I asked hoping he would buy that. It was true.

"Yeah from the bar! Y/N I can't believe you! You didn't even tell us! You tell us everything!" He was screaming now.

"It's not like I didn't tell any of you. I told one and he didn't seem to mind!" Fuck I had just revealed Bambam! This would get me and him killed.

"WHO?!" Mark oppa yelled at me scaring me.

I started crying because of his angry voice which was scaring the shit out of me. "I'm not going to tell you oppa. I can't tell you because you'll get mad at him and hurt him for no reason." Bambam wasn't going to get hurt for keeping my secret.

"Y/N...." He was going to burst.

"Oppa I can't let him get in trouble for my mistakes. You taught me that and now I'm following it." I said trying my best to defend Bambam.

"Ok Y/N keep the job and don't tell me. Remember that if your grades ever slip you will quit without me having to tell you." He said.

Fuck. I had really fucked this up. Now he won't talk for days! "Oppa I met Minjun." Mark stopped and turned around.

"Come inside and tell me everything that happened." I broke into tears. "Y/N we taught you to not cry over bitches. It's time you learned that."

"He has a fiance" That was all I could say. My brother surrounded me and hugged my weak and broken form.

"Y/N take a look at your wrist. He's the reason that happened. He's the reason we almost lost the reason we live, love, and laugh." Bambam came out and said. My tears spilled faster from my eyes.

I told them. I told them everything and now we were all sprawled across the floor laughing at the last bit of what I had told them, the time when Aliea and I were roasting the couple.

•New Message from Minjun•

Ha! The boy wants to talk! There is no way in hell that's gonna happen. And hell has its ways.

Minjun- Y/N can we please talk?

Y/N- Not in your wildest dreams bitch.

Y/N- Got your answer now fuck off.

Minjun- Y/N, please. I beg you.

Y/N- I thought I told you to fuck off!

Minjun- Y/N, please...

Y/N- I remember saying fuck off!

Minjun- 5 minutes, please.

Y/N- Go back to your slut ass fiance!

Minjun- Look I don't have anything to do with her. Y/N I love YOU.

Y/N- You know that when people love each other they try to stay together and not fuck up in life, but you did the exact opposite.

Minjun- Give me a chance to make it up to you.

Y/N- Life's a bitch. Now fuck off!

Minjun- K then bye.

Uh oh, this was gonna be bad. It was nice to finally relax and calm down.

"Y/N!' My father's voice boomed from his room. Maybe I spoke too soon? All the laughter that was going on around me ceased as I walked up to my father's room. It reeked of alcohol.

"Yes, father?" I said trying to show that I wasn't scared. I was scared out of my wits in real life, but like a dog, he could smell fear.

"Come here." He patted the spot on the bed next to him. I walked over warily and sat down.

Before I knew it I was getting pinned to the bed. He was hovering over me and I wasn't liking the feeling of it. He was going to rape me. He has crossed the limit of his drinking now. If Mark found out about this it wouldn't be good. I let out a blood-curdling scream hoping that my brothers would come to my aid fast.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" He yelled at me while sucking on my collarbone trying to give me a hickey.

One second there was a crushing weight on me, then the next I felt as light as a feather! I looked over to see my father on the ground and Mark hovering over him ready to punch. Then he threw the punch. He didn't stop after throwing a couple. Bambam hugged me and watched while the other 5 tried to get Mark to stop.

"STOP IT!" I yelled tears in my eyes.

He didn't stop. He didn't listen to me. This was the first time oppa didn't listen to me. The door opened. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that my dad was about to rape me. The man who was the reason I am here at this moment was about to rape me. The level of drunkenness was way too high for me to forgive him. Oppa didn't stop punching him. He was about to faint or maybe even die!

"OH DEAR GOD WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Mom's voice boomed through the room. Mark stopped punching.

My mouth was sealed shut so Mark answered for me. "Dad was about to rape Y/N."

"Oh, how long have I been waiting for this moment! The perfect time I can get you to leave. I'm sorry it had to be this way Y/N. Look at the bright side though! He will go away! We can finally get rid of him! I don't even understand why I agreed to get married to him!" She yelled.

The police came and took the ASSHOLE away.