🖤7🖤

Minjun POV

Something had blocked my vision after Y/N had dropped the boyfriend bomb. It was suffocating me. I heard a couple of grunts before I was whisked away. Y/N was the only thing I was thinking of. Was she ok? Where did they take her? Was I ever going to see her again? Of course she was gonna be fine. She was a black belt in Tae Kwon Do after all. I was thinking of her instead of the girl I was going to get a ring for. Not just a promise ring, but an engagement ring. The reason I had a smile on my face today was because of Y/N. Have I moved on?

                      ~Flaskback~
(this flashback happens after Minjun told Y/N to not talk to him. This will also continue what Y/N was doing. And we all know that she obviously survived.)
"Mom can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah sure honey. What's up?" She asked like always.

"Mom, I told we couldn't talk anymore. I hurt her so much. I could see the hurt in her eyes. This will for sure help me move on right?" I asked.

Somewhere along the way I had fallen for her, but it was very minor. I had tried to push these feelings away, but it had made them grow. And Everytime she asked me if I still liked her friend I never told her that I moved on. I continued to remind her that I wouldn't move on until I had gotten together with her friend. And I knew it hurt her a lot. She would stop talking after we had that conversation. Sometimes if we were on a call I could hear her sniffles. They were extremely cute, but she was crying because of me.

              -a couple hours later-

"Hello?" I picked up my ringing phone without checking the caller ID.

"Come to ***** hospital right now!" Was that Y/N's mom?!

I started to run out of the house and jumped into my car. I drove at full speed to the hospital while asking questions Mrs. L/N couldn't answer. She couldn't even tell me to come to the hospital.

I arrive at the hospital and ran to her room. I was confronted by Aliea.

"MINJUN don't you fucking dare to go in! She FUCKING HURT HERSELF BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" Aliea screamed at me trying to keep calm. "MINJUN WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE. MY Y/N HAS TRIED TO SLIT HER WRIST AND SHE MANAGED TO OVERDOSE BECAUSE OF YOU! MINJUN GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE! DON'T LET ANY OF US SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!"

Damn something had happened. I went through her works again. Then it hit me...Y/N HAD SLIT HER WRIST AND OVERDOSED! This was all because of me wasn't it.

"Aliea can I please have my phone?" She yelled through the closed door of the room.

Her brother ran in after Aliea came out again. 6 of them talked to Aliea, while Bambam had gone inside. My heart felt heavy as I left. I knew that if Aliea told her brothers that it was because of me Y/N was in that condition I wouldn't get to see another day. I left. I will forget her.

              ~end of flashback~
The bag came off my head followed with a grunt.

"Stay away from us!" Y/N yelled.

"Don't let me see you again!" Aliea yelled.

We were all safe. I looked at Y/N's wrist. The scar was still there. That scar made me wanna cry. That scar made me wanna die. That scar was made because of me. I caused her that pain. The pain that made her get hurt. The pain that almost ended her life.

<Author POV>

•at y/n's house•

"Bambam hyung, where is our Y/N?" Yugyeom asked.

"Don't worry she's safe." He said trying not to let out where Y/N was.

"Bambam! Tell us who she's with! I know your trying to protect her, but please..it hurts to not know where she is." Mark said on the verge of tears.

"Hyung....please don't cry. She's with her friend." Bambam replied.

"Which one?" Jackson asked.

"Aliea" he replied. No one knew where Aliea stayed so it was fine.

Everyone except for Bambam had been worried. And for Y/N he hadn't disclosed any names. For he feared that they might know everything about her. Y/N loved to talk about her friends with her brothers. Bambam had repeatedly told them that sh was fine and she was with her friend, but they wouldn't stop until they got names.

"Who's that?" Jinyoung asked.

"Hyun! I just said that it's her friend!" Bambam replied annoyed.

"If she's with her friend and she's safe when she's with her friend. Then everything is ok."  Mark said. This annoyed Bambam very much.

"Hyung! I've been saying that for the last I don't m now how many hours!" Bambam said annoyed making all the boys laugh.

To be continued.

Sorry for not updating in a while. I kinda just didn't have time. I suggest you read the fanfic on YouTube called meet my girlfriend. It's plot is amazing. You can also find the first chapter on Wattpad I think. Girlyeditor is the author. Make sure to check it out. It's absolutely amazing. Thank you from reading make sure to vote and comment.