🖤5🖤

I turned into the store that Aliea had suggested and crashed into someone.

"Watch where yo-" he started saying, but I cut him off.

He was the man that ruined my life. He was Kim Minjun. He was the man that made my heart shatter. He was the last man on Earth that I wanted to see. He had left me. He had helped me and pulled me out of the home that I had thrown myself into and then he gave up when I was almost out. When I was starting to understand what happiness was. When I had started to slowly come out of depression. And why? Because his mom called me dramatic. Wtf does that mean? What kind of girl isn't dramatic. I was suffering through depression! How did she expect me to act?! I hate you Minjun.

"What the hell dude?! You tell me to watch where I'm walking. But why are you so fucking close to the entrance?" He recognized me.

"Y/N?"  He asked still unsure.

"Yes that's my name." I replied coldly.

I got up to leave. The ground was too cold. I turned to leave remembering Aliea. But before I could walk 5 steps away Minjun grabbed my hand.

"Y/N don't leave me."

"Go away Minjun. I don't want to talk to you." I said annoyed. Of course I didn't want to talk to you.

"No Y/N we have to talk and you know that." He said almost begging.

"No Minjun everything is over as you said. So stop trying and just go away." I said.

"Y/N please hear me out." He was begging now.

"Y/N do I need to beat him up?" Aliea asked making the both of us giggle.

"No Aliea it's fine. Minjun please just go. I don't want to talk. You didn't want to talk when I wanted to, and now I don't want to talk to you when you want to.

                         -flashback-

Through text

Me: yooo

Minjun: Hi Y/N

Me: Minjun are we friends?

Minjun: of course we are Y/N

I wonder if he has ever thought of me as something more than a friend. Cuz I have.

Me: ok

Minjun: tell my why you asked

Me: no reason

Minjun: nope you asked for a reason.

Me: Minjun there isn't a reason

                -a couple days later-

Minjun: hey

Me: sup

Minjun: pus

Me: Minjun stopppp. Tell me what's up.

Minjun: I'm 40 ft up high on a ledge decorating for Christmas.

Me: wow

Minjun: u?

Me: got sick 😢

Minjun: aww I'm sorry

Me: don't worry about it. I'll be fine.

Minjun: Y/N...

Me: yeah?

Minjun: we cant talk anymore.

Me: y?

Minjun: because I said so.

Me: Minjun I think I deserve an explanation.